The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Zoom's a cool dude.

<3
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

> :)
    > :D
    > :mrgreen:
    > :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<3
  3. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Compliments to private match players.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Good games to DesertFalcoN the try-hard fun-wrecking Pub Assassin/cheating *** GIII Support.

<3
  5. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

You rage quited that match de oter day! :|
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Yep.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think it was yesterday. I was ovulating.
  8. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

:lol: lmao and compliments to DrizyDrakeR0ger for the friendly "u suck" after the one-class wonder beat me as an assault while i was an assassin and nearly won the game for my team while going 20-3 :p
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Funny, I had a match against Drizy a couple nights ago that was about the opposite. He was Assassin and I was Assault (I know. If you don't like it you can avoid me). Almost the vary instant I Juiced in his base there was a host migration. Never did get a "u suck"... :?
  10. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

naah mane i don't care if people play assault just if that's all they play and brag about it ya dig? funny after the game i tell him i'm going assault next round, 2 seconds before it starts he's gone...typical :roll:
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Fixed for reference.

Also, leave Knave out of this! :)
  12. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Hey, wait, I actually have something (somewhat) on topic to say about this! I got an offer to learn how to play something other than pub assault!

These matches are honestly the first time I've played assault at all in months. I usually don't play it any more since it's boring to me. Also, I'm not very good at it.

Last night, I was playing pubs by myself(as usual) around 1 AM or so and got randomly placed into a match with Deadeye! It was mid-match, ended soon after I joined, I played assault for about 2 minutes(to try out that silver accuracy build all the cool kids are talking about!), before the game was over.

Cholo joined at the intermission, we were both placed opposite deadeye for a match on LazerRazer. He went gunner, lost. I went assault again.

Second match, same teams on Ammo Mule, I went assault again. Deadeye went assassin. Cholo was gunner, I think? Ball drops about 5 minutes in, host migrates, Deadeye's gone. :(

I get a few messages soon after!

[​IMG]
    The first one was the original message he sent me! I responded with "Relax man, it's just a game to me. I know I do awful as assault and dont care about pubs! I just play for fun!" To which he sent the second message!

Afterwards, I was placed into a match with Chron and he invited me to join his party but I was busy replying to deadeye and got kicked for idling in that match! Sorry I didnt join Chron! Some guy on my team called Syhd randomly sent me the other message you see moments after I was dropped for idling typing out a text reply! Part of me wishes it was our Syd but the text wasn't in purple :(

What a lovely night! :D

Edit : Sorry for breaking the page dimensions! I'm an image posting noob!
  13. crimsonautumn

^^^^^^
    *Starts loud and thunderous applause*
  14. joker

joker Active Member

last night i got put into a match with deadeye on his team and i went assault, carried him bc he just mortars bots for juice while i actually get kills without it, more than double his kills. i hear him bitching about pub assault and tells me to play a real class. later on i go gunner while playing with chollo and outgunned deadeye while he had 2 leashes at the start of spunky, i start to run up the score like 12-0 while hes 3-3ish trying to mortar bots for juice, kills me while a firebase is shooting me taunts leaves, sends me a message saying his xbox froze. i messaged him back laughing how he not only avoids me in privates but in publics too. when he found out it was me and not some random sh!tting all over him he blocked me.

edit: and np knave, i figured u just went to sleep or something. bc of his attitude, hilarious trash talking attempts, and lackluster one class wonder skill deadeye will always be an mnc legend, just not for the reasons he wishes lol MNC's "most feared" player runs out of a game thinking his ego is getting torn apart by an unprestiged pubstar
  15. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

it seems that i always get put into Deadeye's games...i join he leaves, i join some other game and i somehow join Deadeye's game again and again and again and Nova joins xD and Deadeye sends me a msg
  16. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Whatever tank i pancaked while they were mid charge, i salute you

Also, hey :D
  17. crimsonautumn

I went xeno hunting with nova. U shudda seen the punishment those randies were getting from xeno.
  18. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

That is actually funny

Did you win?
  19. crimsonautumn

We won like 3 host migration I went alone waiting for nova found xeno again, made the 2ppl he was playing with switch to gunner, xeno raped me in the face atleast once.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

xeno joined a lobby last night miracle and i were in, surprisingly he stayed, surprisingly he played support, not surprisingly he never left the inside of his spawn without juice from healing respawning teammates (we made sure he had many) and maybe even his own firebase. he went 4-0 in a 6-7 minute massacre, then left. but like he said in the post your k/d thread, he doesnt care about it and plays for fun. personally id find watching my hair grow more fun than interior spawn decorating