Avoiding the Assault Class

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ASH, October 10, 2011.

1. ASH

ASH Member

Someone called the assault class the "easy button" on here a while back because he takes very little skill to use. Almost anyone can do exceptionally well with that class and I see it all the time while playing. Players who use him tend to be lone wolves who want to pad their kill/death ratio rather than help their team to get the big win.

Nowadays whenever I run into an assault that goes 25+ -0, I always, always, always put them on my avoid list. The problem I run into is whether to avoid them for "Lacking Skill" or "Too Good".

Nine times out of ten I choose "Lacking Skill".
  2. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

my k/d is usually around 25 with all six classes :|
  4. ASH

ASH Member

Your arrogance is one of the many reasons I put you on my avoid list a long time ago. Get a life and go outside for once.
    Maybe take up the extreme sport of Airsoft. Now that takes skill! I guarantee you won't have a 25 k/d ratio if you came to my Airsoft field.
    You sit on your a** at home in front of the TV with a controller in your hands while my friends and I do it for real.
  5. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You complain about a specific playstyle on an internet forum.
  6. ASH

ASH Member

Nice try. But I'm entitled to my opinions. :cool:
    Yes I do complain because this game is broken and unbalanced. I also don't have 700+ posts on this forum. Peachy does and has probably spent nearly every waking minute playing MNC for the last year.

Frankly I'm sick of the idiots on this forum and have been for some time. This forum has become a haven for teenage morons who know nothing of honor, respect, and camaraderie. They only care about themselves and their precious k/d ratios. They have a lot to learn and you are only proving my point for me.
    Thank you.
  7. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Sounds like a 1v1 challenge to me.
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

does PP even play this game anymore?
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Gee thanks.

And I don't even know who you are or if I've ever played with/against you.

But thanks, it's nice to know you assume EVERYBODY here is like that. Honestly.

10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

I've served in the military the last 5 years of my life. Please, enlighten the rest of us on anything you've done lately that could be considered honorable. I'm involved in one of the biggest camaraderies on the planet. You're kidding yourself if you think I owe any of you that trash talk me on the forums any respect.

Bragging about your "EXTREME" sport with your toy guns makes me smile. I can kill you a couple football fields away with my M-16. ;)
  11. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

1. The game is not that broken or unbalanced, you're probably just bad.
    2. You are mostly assuming, which is a bad quality. Peachy hardly plays, but when he does, he gets more kills than you can in entire month of play time.
    3. You care how other people play a video game, and challenge them to airsoft. Lol.
    4. Odds are if some people were to actually take up airsoft, a majority would be better than you. And you would proceed to tell them to get a life.
  12. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

airsoft :lol:
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

We should start going on airsoft forums and challenge them to mnc :lol:
  14. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

On it!
  15. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

sounds good
  16. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

17. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

I would like to take this opportunity to thank PP for his years of service to this country.

+1000 respect.

*kiss noise*
  18. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

for real I could never do that
  19. gunked

gunked New Member

I would like to know how it takes no skill so we can figure out how or where your coming from with this argument
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member