Dear MNC community, I have a proposition for you.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, September 23, 2011.

1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I am a pretty beast Gunner now though. I haven't played with you in a loooooong time and since then i'm now a great Gunner (probably better than Skizzy).

I'm kinda in the middle of the "Turntables vs Everyone" argument. You are healing the Gunner, but you should do just a little more. It makes a MASSIVE difference, that's probably why people you play with in pm's are hostile towards you
  2. joker

joker Active Member

it's been working pretty well for me lately in privates so i cant complain
  3. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

any pms happenin tonight? :p
  4. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Yaa dawg?
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

@Wildman-I find it funny that the only ones that ever get hostile are the gunners who only know how to play one way(get leashed and spam minigun),that is pathetic and does not need to be done unless the other team is doing it. I also find it funny that any time a gunner dies, it is my fault. I also find it funny that three people are yelling to be healed at once. I also find it funny that you guys can go in to so much depth on gunner tactics and all the things he can do, but support is only good for leashing. I also find it funny that even the worst of gunners can play private matches. I also find it funny that the best supports are told to follow one person the whole game. I also find it funny that assaults can do whatever they please in PM's. I also find it funny that people trash talk me even when I put up amazing performances. I also find it funny that I supposedly don't heal but I have over 300 million heal points. I also find it funny that people think they are the best because they only play in PM's and don't see the skill of others. I also find it funny that thousands of people a week sign in to this game and yet the few people that play PM still think they are superior.

EDIT: Whoops, did I say I find it funny, i meant I find it RIDICULOUS!!!
  6. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

definitely. the only thing he had going for him was he could claw. he isnt very accurate however, and i havent considered him a threat for a long time now. nothing against the guy, he is cool and all, but he isnt very good at gunner.
  7. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Skiz barely plays anymore, of course you don't consider him a threat. Even cold, off a 3 month hiatus he would and does still dominate over 90% of the gunners on this game.

...guaranteed
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah you damn rascal. So in a situation I am caught off guard it is best for me to simply flee and call for backup?

The problems I felt and noticed I was having is where is the Tank's priority in these kind of matches? Who is my top target, what it my main goal? I noticed Dude playing a bit more passive Tank when I have a habit of playing aggressive and sometimes overly.

Sounds good. Anytime you are setting up a PM and see me online, even playing different games, just send me a message/invite.

I think I may record a few PM's as Tank and have you guys give some feedback. I figured it's easy to critique when you can see from my PoV.

WHY BEN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!???? "You're tearing me apart Lisa!"
  9. joker

joker Active Member

when i play tank i do as much railgunning and product grenades as i can to the enemy gunner as well as keep an eye on the bot lanes. whenever i see the assassin within arm's reach i go for them, even a lone deathblossom is enough to chase an enemy assassin away and the burn will keep them out of play for a good 10 seconds usually, enough to move your bots up just enough to get some breathing room from a push, or go gain the upper hand and force the tank and assassin to play out of their side of the map. should either the tank or assassin die in a situation where your bots are further progressed is usually when the other players need to help out defensively, and where your team can make an offensive push and potentially catch them off guard, or at least take map control
  10. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Umm, I don't like to elaborate on tank too much because I would be handing out my weaknesses if I did. But generally if you have a good railgun shoot what you can see long ranged. If you can, try and kill the support with your railgun. This gives your team a huge opportunity to push. Product the gunner as often as you can. Take advantage of your charge 3. It's also a way to escape tough situations. Sometimes I know I will die if I rush and use the charge. If I were to charge 2 people and death blossom thats already a good push because of the damage output of the combo. When your bots are on the opposite teams doorway you can help push the bots to the ball more effectively than the other classes. Last but not least...be sneaky wit teh charge.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Wait what i'm hostile because I pointed out that you contradicted yourself? :?

Bad gunners don't usually play in pm's. If they do they'll get completely destroyed by everyone, causing the other team to get spawntrapped in the first 5 mins.

Assaults can't do whatever pleases them. They're meant to harass the Tank, Sniper and Gunner and keep the moneyball down when it drops (at least that's I try to do).

So people that play in public matches are more skilled than those who don't? I think you mis-wrote that...

If a thousand new people joined the army, the veterans are probably going to be "better", no?
  12. CanadianSensation

CanadianSensation New Member

Turntables is, and always will be a PUB support . End of story. The end.
  13. crimsonautumn

Aren't u like new to this game u shouldn't know these "pub" classes.
    And if ur a Canadian sensation, then u must be Justin Bieber.? :cool: :cool:
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

I heard he was the best player on mnc right now
  15. crimsonautumn

LiesAndSlander.
    He's so bad I heard he lives on a barn in Canadia. But doesn't even know how to make bacon....
    Wildman raped his gunner.
  16. Drag0nmstah

Drag0nmstah New Member

I'm down for this...
  17. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

PUERTO RICAN!!!
  18. crimsonautumn

Removed.
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Private matches soon methinks. 8 people on atm.
  20. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

:| :arrow: :D