Post your K/D

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ZOoo00OOm, October 3, 2011.

1. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

LOL^

Naw dude, every time I play, its tryhard all the way. Juice chaining, striking spawn rooms, anything I ican do to improve my k/d.

Naw, im not like the rest of u guys. I play for fun.

Just got an "LOL" from teapot after getting an awful split with u 2 on the other team. Maybe he didnt notice the gold skill regen gunner I repeatedly rung him out with in the previous match. No, im not trying real hard. Im just f ucking off now. why would I want to deal with me + 4noobs against your stacked team. No thanks. I'll take my dive bombing gunner elsewhere and have fun while NOT stomping
    Noobs.

"ooh hey, I killed immortal", whoop-de-f uckin-doo.

Ur funny gunked. I like you.
  2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

my idea of fun is ruining everyone else's
  3. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

oh my godd i miss this guy.
  4. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

ur fun is borderline bullying :(
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

it's called being bad
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

^^ obviously STILL mad, lol!
  7. kckzi

kckzi New Member

F5in, I love the Le Revolucion signature!
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

This post was made by Immortal303 who is currently on your ignore list.
    Only reason I wrote the other post is because it was quoted.

thanks i made it all myself. i should make a sig shop
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I've been over this, mine is coming soon, to a forum near you.

[​IMG]
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Obviously very mad!

Lol! Dude get over it already. Stop being a bitch!
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Immortal, I was up against you're stacked team in the previous game, but did I bitch out? Nope. I sent the LOL when you chased me while I was fighting two assassin's at the same time. You get an easy ring since obviously nobody was looking/shooting you and I guess the easiest ring out deserves a taunt?

Anyway I got a great laugh when I noticed you removed me just from an "LOL". Is that all it really takes man? does laughing out loud get that much under your skin? do you hate laughing? talk about mad kid you just raged so hard you removed me for no reason! :lol:

pathetic
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

My stacked team? I showed up 3 minutes before the end of the match, dillhole. I flew around slammin people for fun. Like I said in my earlier post, I was just fuckin off. Do I absolutely HAVE to stick around and bust my *** against your stacked team when all I want to do is float around slamming people? I guess so. I mean, what will I do if Teapot yo thinks I "bitched out"? Im really hurt!

u don't main tank do you? Its all ive ever seen you play, yet ur not very good at it. U'd think that after all of your precious "competitive matches" u would be decent. Guess not

No rage in the removal, just disappointment really.

I removed u cuz I already have too many people on my friends list that I dont even like. Why should I eep you on there? Just what I need, ANOTHER mnc tryhard that takes the game WAY too seriously. No thanks, i've got too many of those already. I only keep people that are fun to play with. Come to think of it, ive got some "friends" I need to drop
  13. gunked

gunked New Member

^^^still mad about the spawnstrike.......Crimson you sly son of a b!tch :lol:
  14. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

What spawn strike do u keep referring to?
  15. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Yeah your stacked team. The team you were on that was stacked... how else do you want me to word it for you? I don't care if you joined with 30 seconds left the team is still stacked.. just like how the next game split the teams, it somehow became MY stacked team.

You don't have to stay in any game, and it's not like anyone expects you would stick around either. I pretty much main everything because I'm not a one class wonder. I'm not very good at tank? How does your tank stack up? How do any of your classes stack up against mine? We both know you wouldn't be interested in finding out anyway so what's the point in bringing up skill in classes? I love how you judge my tank in a game you join 3 minutes before the end of the match, and has a team stacked against me. Are you that stupid?

My F/L is for privates or the last of the good players in the community, so you were probably going to get removed down the line for those reasons, but you raged so hard at the message that you saved time. Thanks.

Try practicing what you preach. You don't care if say you bitch out, but you somehow think F5in will care when you call him mad and a bitch. For someone that plays this fun, you have to be the angriest person on the forums! Now that I think about it.. you play support and use the no aim gun, can't aim with gunner and resort to slams, and avoid any challenge that comes your way. If that's your idea of fun so be it, but it obviously makes your mad enough to constantly rage on the forums.
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

idk what this black kid keeps nerd raging about but i'm willing to bet he's pretty mad after teapot's post even if he doesn't admit it

also zatchmomad to a lesser degree
  17. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Wow teapot, ur so angry!
    Dude, how many times do I gotta tell u, IM JUST FING OFF. Seriously, im just playing for fun.

Now, if ur so good, and im so bad, how is it that i've never had a problem killing u? U must be an awful tank if ur gonna let awful immortal draingun u down. U said urself that I only use the no aim gun. Must be a crappy feeling as u slowly get killed by it. Must take forever as a tank.

As far as the rage, yeah I bitch a lot in the forums. I bitch about juice-chaining spawn-killers, spawn strikers, and other a-hole stuff that I see you guys doing. If i'm a douche because of that, so be it. i dont even remember what F5in's still bitching about. All I know is he's still bitching.
  18. gunked

gunked New Member

The one i just got you with :p
  19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Here u go teapot. One of ur buddies doing what is, apparently, the thing to do.

Cheat, brag about it.

Im such a **** cuz I dont approve of **** like this. Party up, not just to win, but setting out to be an *******.

Oh, gunked, I dont care if u strike me. Not like its never happened before. Not like u did anything amazing. Its just a sh itty thing to do. Says a lot about what type of person u are.
    Last edited: October 7, 2011
  20. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Do you ever stop whining?