My Farewell to the Uber Community (Enclosed, my password)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, October 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Well, this is it. I can't stick around here anymore. You may have noticed I barely attended anyway.

But why, you may ask? Because Uber 'shafted' the Xbox playerbase (by not giving us updates that nobody so far has liked and not releasing news about a new game for us because they genuinely don't know)? Nope. Perhaps because MDCR devolved into **** (As if I wasn't deluding myself into believing MDCR was ever going to turn into anything)? Nope. It's because the forums have devolved into nothing but a troll's playground.

You, the community are dicks, giant ******* dicks. The mods are completely inept at y'know, being mods and it's too late to do anything now.

See you around,
    The Plum

(P.S my account password is now 'o hai'. No future posts will be made by myself. Feel free to do whatever the **** you want with it.)
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

:cry: :cry:
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

What? It's not like I'm a big member of the community or anything. /taking the response straight
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

5. PlumbumTheEpic

Maybe I shouldn't have put that in.

Addendum: All future posts outside this thread.
    Or I'll make a new account, idk.
  6. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I banned your account to avoid abuse Plumbum. Contact me or one of the other mods if you change your mind at some point and want your old account back.

I'm sorry to see you leave.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.