Clutch lock on the 360 withlist.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Nova Warlord, October 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Please make this on SMNC.
    TurtleBaconBurgers
  2. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

That....looks so tasty..

But I don't know. I don't make: [​IMG]
  3. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

i took a little time to hash out the general visual ideas i have had about this. mostly i've only thought of it for mnc, but think of the possibilties for all the new pros too. i always thought that something like this would be like ultra bacon, but only last for like a minute or until death. also, meleeing a 'turdburger'(person with a turtleburger) steals bacon effect for five seconds and shortens the time of effect by five seconds. and the turdburger has a bacon turtle shell on their back.

oh man, as much as this is a joke it would be pretty fun and funny.

Attached Files:

4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

*DERPS*
  5. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Turtle bacon burgers? Sounds.... Well, it sounds awful.

About the bitching and moaning @ Uber, you guys need to lighten up.

"Uber didn't update their game.", "Uber doesn't care.", "my k/d is over 10"

All things that arent true, im sure.

They did update. We got some fixes for some real problems, then we got spunky. Sure, we've all wanted to kick a dev in the balls after getting killed in a spawn room, or catching a long string of crappy team splits, but the game is still fun. Some of the stuff is broke "that's MNC" is becoming my motto.
    Forum goers need to quit bitching about it. I dunno what the problems are. I prolly wouldnt understand anyway.

U guys made an awesome game.
  6. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

It's been well over a month since they told us their plans and you people are still arguing about it with no new insight or opinions? got nothing better to do or what
  7. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

in before
    [​IMG]
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

answer your own questions much?
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Wait so, SMNC or the 360 updates ARE coming out after all?
  10. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Lol'd @ Bacon fro
  11. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

They are not.
  12. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

It's rhetorical..
  13. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

who?
  14. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Weiner- Ignates, assholes, we need to go outside, get some sun, talk to someone in real life? Either a blantantly obvious troll attempt, or just an ignorant poster. There's always an ignorant person using "real life" insults when in reality, they probably need to take their own advice. I wonder what you do with your life that is so awesome?

You said it yourself, it's a business. There is also a thing called business ethics, which were not used for the console community. A lot of us don't care about content anymore, we care about the way it was handled. They said we were getting updates, then couldn't deliver. They didn't really didn't accept responsibility or show remorse, and just picked up and moved on, while trolling the community here and there. I know we aren't entitled to anything, but this is not an acceptable situation for any business. Especially in "real life" which you like to bring up. It happened, I'm over the content, but i think its crazy how people thing we're complaining because we have nothing better to do. If you don't care and aren't effected by this, why bother starting more ****? maybe you should take your own advice. I would never do business with anyone who thought the situation was handled in an acceptable manor.

Eka, whatever. Speak when spoken to, got it. I hope the console community sticks around and aren't detered by you and poly's trolling. I do believe it sucks having to hear over and over how the community is unhappy with the devs, I know I wouldn't want it. I don't believe you can do anything in game to help, but I sure as hell know you guys didn't exactly do damage control on the forums. No trolling + legit remorse = an accepting community. I assume there's nothing that can be done, so there honestly is no point in responding to me or my other posts. As far as I can see it is what it is. This post was mostly for weiner anyway. The more I hear that we are bitches for complaining, the more I lose faith in humanity's ethics.
  15. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Yup, there is nothing that can be done at the moment. A business decision had to be made and nobody is happy with it. It's a nasty, cold reality: Developer studios have to earn money to go on and Xbox Live doesn't support F2P yet. No matter how much we wish it was possible, it isn't. And no amount of posts can change those facts.

Take a look at Age of Empires Online if you want to know how well Microsoft handles the F2P concept. I'm a premium player myself (stupid me!) and all I can say is: They are far from ready on GfWL and probably even farther on Xbox Live. AoEO is a catastrophe when it comes to updates and hotfixes. It took Microsoft a whole week to fix a critical exploit. It ruined the ingame economy completely. 6 weeks to fix an exploitable quest. When the first patch finally arrived it broke more than it fixed.

I'm sure Uber will try to return to the Xbox - when the time is right.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT an Uber employee. This is my personal opinion as a fan of Uber Ent and Age of Empires. It does not in any way represent the opinion of Uber Entertainment.
  16. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

loss of all hope in humanity because he doesn't get turlte burgers on the 360. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgRo0UuQ ... dded#t=95s

im the guy at around the 2 minute mark.
  17. gunked

gunked New Member

Am i the only one that is constantly annoyed of the thread title.....isnt it supposed to be wishlist, or am i missing something
  18. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

i noticed it too. perhaps he's talking with a lisp? :?
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If you guys find it that annoying just post it in the wishl-
  20. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.