Clutch lock on the 360 withlist.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Nova Warlord, October 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

have i ever told you how much i love your signature, stretch?
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

^^^
    Immortal will destroy you on Guitar Hero 1v1 noob.
  3. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Is that really all you have to say? For as much as you've played MNC and presumably enjoyed it, enough to post 3000+ times on the board, make post relevant to what's being discussed about a game you love.

I seriously can't believe we're discussing this again. I really thought this issue was beaten home with the numerous posts by Eka and Scathis, but apparently more was expected of them still.

And jesus, Pyre get out, before Zoom and Crimson follow close behind to ruin this.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Jesus, Zatch.

This is the Internet.

But okay, I'll get my sack out of this.
  5. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

ive said my word. i really dont care what uber does. i cant say im happy with it, but i really have no say in the matter. and leifglinde never really makes any points that arent incredibly biased anyway, and he has a girl gamertag.

EDIT: HURRY UP AND POST YOUR WALL OF TEXT, ZATCHSKANK!
  6. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I know it's the internet, but there's time for some needed conversation, (which apparently is over sadly) and time to make retorts back at one another endlessly in a topic. Maybe we should make desgnated topics for the three of you to post.

Better yet, just use a chat forum. Does clicking submit every time give you some sort of weird satisfaction? And look, now I'm off topic. Thanks guys.
  7. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

IT TOOK YOU THAT LONG TO POST THAT?
  8. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

what a bunch of ******* ingrates. i am not upset with how things turned out. yes dlc would be nice, but its a ******* arcade game. it wasn't meant to be played forever. this is one step on the path. if i were part of the dev team and my 'biggest fans' came onto my webspace and publicly decried my every action, id be issuing warnings followed by ip bans. you deserve nothing. you are entitled nothing, not even an apology. thanks for the cash, your video game is on the hard drive. every aspect of that game is what you paid for.

this is business, no one at uber should be expected to wake up in the morning and think, 'oh better not try to further my brand, because some 15 year old asian kid on the forum wants me to make updates for my OLD game that he payed 15 dollars for.' i want smnc, even if i probably wont be able to run it on my current machine(good excuse to spend money on that graphics card upgrade i was already thinking about). mnc has run its course. at this point im not interested in any updates, i'd rather just have the new game and call it a day.

im glad that things have turned sour for you group of assholes. even if it means i dont get an update either.

my best advice to the vast majority of you xbox complainers: go outside, get some sun, try talking to a person in real life, maybe find a person who will help you become more well adjusted, then come back and act less like a 5 year old.

thanks uber for creating a game that is more fun per dollar than any other game i have ever played. hope you can turn the MNC world into a AAA disc release franchise. if you find the right formula, you could treat it like madden and just release a new mnc every year. just polish it and call it something new. kinda joking, but seriously that sounds pretty cool.

-dat Wiener

edit: wow, this bud is way good. look at all those letters i didnt even know i typed them all.
    Last edited: October 5, 2011
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Dude when I'm online here, I'm not constantly doing something. I'm more than likely doing homework or watching TV or playing the beta. (Which I would play more of, but I can't run it very smoothly to actually participate like the others.)
  10. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

And mics doth be wrecked.
  11. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Bahaha weiner I knew it based off of your first sentence. :D
  12. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Tom needs his IP banned.
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Look, we're all derailing now.

I'm pretty sure this one's not all of my fault but come on.

Internet rocks.

Internet > Xbox > Going Outside
  14. wienermcpeters

lol, i seriously wasn't derailing. on purpose, but really why be mad about the dlc? whole new game=better. why are you guys mad that you don't get two updtes when they have shown that they can put out multiple updates on a weekly schedule and add items and maps more effeciently. put that game on the computer and give me an update weekly, please.
  15. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Oh they are, and it's better.
  16. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I'm not mad and in fact, I don't give a sheet about the DLC.
  17. wienermcpeters

dat zatchmo. all i wanna know is this, can we put these in as a new power up that makes pros bigger like in mario? or like makes your gun a gigantic bacon wrapped baconshield?

Attached Files:

18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Jeez, too much calories and fats.
  19. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Wow! We do need a new powerup though.
  20. wienermcpeters

yeah but if you eat it by slicing bisections you could probably make a really awesome turtle burger sandwich. and even though i know that would make my stomach hurt, i still want it soooooooo bad. plus if you eat it, your primary weapon turns into a bacon shield.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.