MNC=Best Community

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, December 9, 2010.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I have been part of a lot of gaming forums, but lately it seems a lot of my friends i play with,(even in other games) have come from MNC. My list is filling up more and more with MNC players and we have been having a great time. I think this is the most mature group of people, and the best group that really enjoys stomping nubs, fighting each other, and just having a good ol time, and still upkeep a "good sportsmanship attitude". You all are great people.
    I use to go to Bungie.net all the time but after Reach i kind of stopped believing in Bungie (But i still believe in 343 Industries, that is like the original HALO team, they will bring back chief and do some justice to the HALO franchise.) The fanboys, the kids, the sore losers, the butt hurts all compile there and never elaborate on real issues and real threads.

Way to be an original group of people :)
  2. Shammas

Shammas New Member

It's a lot like Shadowrun was. The formula is-
    Time+Community=Less fairweather fans, kids, non-passionate players.
    It's just like that game in so many ways. Hopefully MNC can stay strong for 3 and 1/2 years.
  3. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Agreed. Good games tonight mp3 (or were you DVD?) and thanks for the invite -vhs
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

i need to stop
  5. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

but i can't agree more.
    even though this was the first community i ws apart of. I still felt this sense of originality from the group of people i played with.
    even though there's a bunch of asshooles, they're OUR ***oles.
  6. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

Aww you beat me to this topic. I couldn't agree more.
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: