3-fer Achievement

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by GrumblyCoyote, August 20, 2010.

1. GrumblyCoyote

GrumblyCoyote New Member

Can someone tell me how to do the 3-fer achievement please?

Thanks!
  2. ts0ng

ts0ng New Member

Probably easiest as gunner.
  3. Veruca

Veruca New Member

I was able to get this one today as a Tank. I was shooting at an Assault when I noticed 2 Assassins creeping up on me. I just charged and Death Blossom'd 'em. Didn't even notice that I had killed the Assault as well. Happy times. :)

Anyway, best way to get it is to not go looking for it. It will happen in time, just keep playing. :)
  4. Tomato

Tomato New Member

i've gotten it 3 times, all with level three airstrikes, but i wouldn't recommend trying it that way
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I got mine with the ejector. Not intentionally, but a cloaked assassin made my day. XD.
  6. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

I got mine with support a couple of times. Get airstrike to level 3 and throw it down on the moneyball area when your attacking it, or theres alot of ppl attacking yours.
  7. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

If you play assassin, get some juice and find 3 enemies, then pop your juice and slash through all of them.
  8. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

Got a triple sniper kill for mine.
  9. Provolown

Provolown New Member

I got mine by dropping 3, lvl 3 airstrikes haha.
  10. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

i got it 52 times so far i always use the gunner so ide say best shot is with the gunner or the assault
  11. LCJ

LCJ New Member

I got it the easy way with the heal gun juiced up near the enemy's money ball.
  12. smartguy373

smartguy373 New Member

What my friend did was a really **** move (but funny)
    My entire team was snipers so i went assassin and we met up, he was an assault with lvl 3 C4 so he stuck me and i ran into our spawn and waited for the snipers to spawn and when they spawned BOOM! (me i earned it legit) :D
  13. vvipeout

vvipeout New Member

get a triple kill
  14. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

I went support, planning on using airstrikes to get it, but I ended up getting a tripple kill by being the only person building turrets. Go figure.
  15. Monty

Monty New Member

I got it in sudden death. I was a juiced up sniper charging their money ball, and it was really chaotic. I pulled out my Uzi and started spraying, and I managed to drop three people. Don't go hunting for it, I did for several matches and I just couldn't get it. It'll come on it's own.
  16. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

I got it again today (obviously not the acheev but a triple-kill) with Assault today, juiced up and running around with the Assault Rifle I got 3 kills in <maybe 3 seconds... got the bonus for triple, so it's easily possible like that. I was quite surprised that it counted actually, the time inbetween kills can be longer than you might expect... it doesnt have to be 3 kills with one Mortar or anything like that.
  17. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

I just got this today on LazerRazor playing as the gunner. Just mowed down three guys that were coming towards my base from the hallway to the left of my base with my dual minigun.

Honestly, I thought it would be harder to get than that.
  18. AnGrY OrPhAnZ

AnGrY OrPhAnZ New Member

All you have to do if your too lazy (not how I did it) is go into a private match, invite 3 friends and just get a triple kill on them, easy. My friend showed me but I decided i wanted to get everything legit. HOPE THIS HELPS ALL YOU LAZIES OUT THERE!
  19. slushie

slushie New Member

I waited until over time and I saved my juice, then went to their spawn and annihilated them!
  20. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Freeze trap + lvl 3 flak + 3 or more enemies/choke point= achievement.