do your kills/death count when you quit?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IsoLaTe, August 20, 2010.

1. IsoLaTe

IsoLaTe New Member

2. B3NH0LD3N

B3NH0LD3N New Member

Heres a solution,,,,,,, just dont quit
  3. Arcell

Arcell New Member

or don't die :p
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Well what if something comes up and you need to leave right away? I would say just stay in the spawn but I don't think MNC servers boot you due to inactivity.
  5. IsoLaTe

IsoLaTe New Member

no one answered the question what a great community...
  6. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Well, to be honest, don't quit. It's a sensitive subject around these parts because of rage quitters, parties split up during host migration, and host migration itself. Don't be surprised that people are approaching your open-ended question with a little bit of animosity.

To answer your question, your stats are saved at the end of the round. If you exit early, your stats won't be saved.
  7. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

If you quit in the middle of a game your stats don't post.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Well maybe it was answered if your other exact post. See therein lies the problem of posting the same topic more than once.
  9. IsoLaTe

IsoLaTe New Member

it wasnt answered in my other one and i wanted to know because if i am having a good game i want to know if i can leave. i am not a rage quitter
  10. TheJackalMan

TheJackalMan New Member

Thanks for clearing this up neutrino.

OP, dude, an hour didn't even go by before you posted a second thread! Your first thread didn't even make it to the second page! There was no reason for this thread. NO REASON! :p
  11. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

If you get kicked out due to host migration, do you still get your kills/deaths? I kinda rage inside when I go 25-0 and they rage quit. >.>
  12. blue atlas

blue atlas New Member

Won't your numerous deaths not counting toward your K/D make people more likely to quit a match they're being stomped in?

I've gotten my kills/deaths I think every time I've been dropped from a match due to a crybaby host. Whether or not the system can recognize the difference between someone quitting and someone being dropped I don't know.