Anyone else had problems with Drugmand, SWOOTH and sixxx2br?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Matzo, August 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matzo

Matzo New Member

I have been seeing these three (Drugmand, SWOOTH and sixxx2brezel) on the servers a lot recently. They are friends and will always join the same team and play assault. I've even seen them play 3v3 against 3 players below rank 20 who all had no kills. This gives a poor impression of the game to new players (which the game desperately needs). While I consider this to be unfair on a public server, I can see how others wouldn't.

However, they will then attempt to vote kick the best player on the other team to further unbalance the game, for no reason other than that player is preventing them from noob bashing to the extent they would like. They also try to convince players on their team to do the same. They generally don't succeed in a full game, but in a smaller game it could work.

Has anyone else noticed this? The MNC community is small enough without people like this playing dirty, for no reason other than that they are not good enough to win when teams are balanced (I've played them on their own and they're easy pickings).
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

They are three players who are bad/decent who bunch up and try to act good. If they have any competition they leave the server.
  3. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Mother of god, this sounds exactly like Xbox pubstomping. Is this a rare occurence PC?
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Somewhat, yeah.
  5. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

sixxx2brezel is bad and ragequits when he hasn't got a good team to carry him.

He also likes to whine when he gets shot up and brag when he stomps on a few noobs.
  6. Robbert

Robbert New Member

I once met them, well not swooth but FreakinzMartin instead, we played a game, someone cried about me, i tried harder, they left, lobby died, i was happy. GG
  7. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

That guy instantly leaves whenever I join servers against his team. :D

I love this game. :D
  8. killien

killien Active Member

Eh, even when they're on the same team I haven't had too much trouble, tho if my team is new or terribad it makes it more difficult. Tho once some of them start losing their cool their teamwork goes down the drain

I have seen Freak complain a bit more than most when he isn't stomping
  9. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

Drugmand does well as sniper, the other names I don't recall. Stomping stompers is always a great pastime, though. (Course, I complain more than anyone)
  10. killien

killien Active Member

Eh, depends on the map. A Sniper on Spunky and G3 is a bit tougher to counter than LazeRazor or Tully's
    SteelPeel can be the worst for fighting Snipers depending on how brave they are. If a Sniper keeps his arse parked in/near his base, he's gonna be a pain to counter
  11. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

These guys ragequack a lot. They're as Vlane said "Decent/Bad at the game and join together to make themselves feel like almighty gods of the server. Me and a couple of the RWM guys joined a server and instantly after 5 minutes, they left.
  12. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

The hell?
  13. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Breaking news: The term instant is now synonymous with 5 minutes.

INSTANT TRANSMISSION FROM DBZ, HOW DOES IT WORK.
  14. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

This INSTANTLY made my day! :D
  15. ars0n1st

ars0n1st Member

Guys take note if you are not an athlete in the bedroom. The next time a girl laughs and calls you a 1 pump chump just look at her and say "Baby that was 5 minutes in OD internet time you should thank me."
  16. six_pounder

six_pounder New Member

not to be confused with sixxx1pounder
  17. NintOMan

NintOMan New Member

I've never had problems with Drugmand and SWOOTH simply because I never recalled them being good players. Got on well enough with SWOOTH but haven't seen him for a while. Drugmand is great to bash as he's not that good and likes to go tank or sniper because he seems to pop alot. Sixxx is just foul, one of those who likes to stomp and gets pissy when he's losing. I used to be like that but I'm caring alot less now I've come to the conclusion that MNC isn't balanced, so just gotta make do.

The two worst players for bm I've seen in recent weeks have been Charlie Sheen and (>^^>) (yes that's his name or a similar face). They pub together and (>^^>) pretty much describes 'jizzing in everyone's mouth's' pretty much every game he wins. It doesn't matter how politely you challenge the bm apparently that just makes you 'mad/jelly, bro'. A true troll that I'd gladly stomp with a few more able players at the fore.
  18. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

brezel and Drugmand insta-kicked me from a server when I joined (granted it was 4 people and they only needed 2 votes). Subpar AND denying good competition? Is sad day.
  19. killien

killien Active Member

CharlieSheen can be either a pain in the arse or a bullet magnet, tho more times than not he isn't a pushover
    I know I've driven enough people crazy that if I stuck with a consistent nickname I'd probably get kickvoted more often
  20. verden

verden New Member

I see names in the title, and as I take very good notice to players that have something to offer in terms of aim, IQ or otherwise delicious improvisational skillz, I feel I must ask this question:

Who?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.