Grand Prize vs. Modern Era

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, September 16, 2011.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

And if you want to use this match as reference, let's take a look. We had 2 pub kids and you barely won. I played off class and made you look foolish, to the point you were visibly upset in the lobby (I laughed quite a bit). So take the best player away from that team, pair you with a couple average players from the team I was on, and put me with the 5 best players in the game. See?
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Didn't we also have "pub kids" on our team? And I really don't know how you think you made me upset. The whole "I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO STINKIN' CLOAK MONKEYS" was joking. And this was after I took about a month long break from this game.

SO THE COMETH AT ME BROTHER STILL MANTAINS
  3. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Oh...I must suck. Oh noooo D:
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

But I play all the time? And you had all of the people mentioned as being "top players of the modern era".
    And how does it feel to be one the million one class wonders in this game who isn't even top 3 at their one class?
    I don't know what else to say to all of you. You're just being silly.
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well, you certainly play more than me, at least. And I can't even think of 3 competitive assassins. You, me, and Manouso are the only ones that come to mind. And PU5H doesn't count for the current era, since he hasn't played since God knows when. And yes, I am a one class wonder. I lack the motor skills to play classes that require aiming, and the twitch in my right hand doesn't help either. SO MOTHER-F*****G SUE ME.
  6. De Troll

De Troll New Member

In case you guys forgot.

And Deadpool, you're younger than Sig. I just realized that and I find it hilarious.
  7. kckzi

kckzi New Member

How many matches did you play? Because I won 1/3 against GP with 4 pub kids. How come your greatness couldn't carry as hard as me (especially against THE BEST AT EVERY CLASS?!?!?!)
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I thought that I had advertised that I was only 13 quite well over the years. I GUESS NOT.
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Pretty sure I could outsnipe Sig. Kid rage quit lobbies I was in back in da day.
  10. De Troll

De Troll New Member

This is complete deja vu.
    It's the exact same thing as when GP played and teams like New Scum, Droppin' Knowledge, Beam, and Destiny would talk about how they thought they were good and could beat GP, then proceeded to lose one at a time. What makes you retards think this time will be different? I really want someone to explain this to me.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

this can all be settled very easily.
    i want all of GP to play me in shadowrun.
  12. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Because I'm the new best sniper. Retard.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

This is almost cute coming from Zatchmo. I can't even take you guys seriously on the forum, how am I supposed to take you seriously in game?
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

anyone else find it ironic that someone with the account name"de troll" got trolled just now?

i think thats irony, anyway.
  16. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

You're cute. But Jordan's chubby, but Chron's handsome! But Push is poor, but Sig is young and ripe!

I'm the best Snipor.
  17. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I don't see it. I still don't see you making any sense.
  18. joker

joker Active Member

You really wanna pull the you and miracle carrying H&S card? In just about every scrim we had and tons of private matches i tore it up and you couldnt have asked for a better assault performance, well enough where ive been mentioned as the most difficult assault to deal with and came to the front for the public/private majority as the name synonymous with assault except for the GP crowd who refuses to think anyone is as good as them. Not to mention the endless jokes of me playing off class in private matches cause i would be the driving force of my team regardless of my class. Manouso bailed us out of several matches we were being outplayed and single handedly won games, and even though yan played support whenever he filled in as a sniper gunner or tank he did damn well.

I hate to break it to you, but if you and miracle would have gone to **** and we took hawkshade and wildman in return, H&S still would have been the favorite by a considerable margin on paper.
  19. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Serious question. Did H&S ever even win a match or scrim? I never even played on it even though I was on the roster (apparently,half the team thought I was overrated, but yet kept me on the roster even though I didn't play). The only thing I know is that ya'll lost to a TEG/DK mix.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

we had a bunch of scrims vs TEG, the match we lost was vs a mix of imo the better of TEG & **** minus tom's absence. we also had majority of our roster play against a mix of privateryan, mark, hawkshade and a few other pretty good players that we would trade maps with. we actually had alot of full team scrims and mini scrims, we won a majority i would say, and as much as they would like to think it, or shammas think it, it was full team effort. no1 carried anyone