Grand Prize vs. Modern Era

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, September 16, 2011.

1. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Welcome back DeadEye
  2. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

LuLz. Nerdz be on my ballz.

Zatch, speaking for the entire MNC community. You bandwaggoners are nothing more than a ton of below average XBL randoms who took a dumb game way too seriously. You kids are nothing more than idiots who ride balls, fanboy, and hate more than any other community out there. You're all bitter because the game you've spent so much time being terrible at, is so obviously dead and you're still clinging to it.

I'm done.

lol. get it.

Nah but seriously, you're all terrible, you're all on my balls, you're all un-original fanboy bandwagon randy nerd-holes.

Go outside.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

[​IMG]
  4. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Go Outside? Isnt he the one writing all these essays?
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Everything he says is too ironic now, and it doesn't even get a reaction it just makes us stop and think "wait, is this kid talking about himself?"

Somehow everyone tries too hard and he doesn't try at all, and he doesn't even play this game. but for almost a month straight I've seen deadeye top 50 on the weekly leaderboards... for ****'s sake I play here and there but I am nowhere near that.. For someone that never plays or never tries, you sure play and try a lot harder than most of this forum.

anyway, I know miracle and shammas would put their money where their mouth is, and I can respect that. They aren't stupid either and know that the "modern era" would consist of players that have higher potential than the teams they previously played. I know they still think they'd win, but they aren't retarded and think that nobody has improved since push thought it was a good idea to use his assassin to kill pro's. I bet korchanth could push a better lane than you now.

The rest of you guys talk a mean game, but what else is new? I mean who really expects deadeye to do anything but talk? Keep it up guys, because anyone that still plays know's that GP wouldn't do anywhere near as good as they would have done months ago. Of course it's the guys who don't play anymore going "back in my day you randy nerds would get stomped 1v6 when I'm not even trying." The only problem I see on that list is Miracle and Shammas, and possibly sigmar if he still has great aim. Nobody else played late enough to see the metagame change, and if you think that doesn't matter, then it goes to show how much you really know about competitive gaming.
  6. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

You wanna post PMs?

How the **** did I know you'd be a bitch and post my apology, seriously, I was sorry, sorry that you care way to much about **** that matters to little, but now just **** you Deadeye, no one cares about your pathetic life.
  7. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

dude, how infantile
  8. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

It's just like when Korchanth sent me a very disturbingly angry voice message after I out of bounds air struck him a few times. I sent him apology messages too, and a few people gave me crap.

But does anyone know why I apologize? It's because I feel bad for these people who get tremendously worked up over things that occur during a video game.

I want to help fix whatever is wrong with them, and the only way I can humanly do that, not knowing who they are, is to apologize over the internet.

Whether my attempts be in vain or not, I still feel better knowing that I did what I could to quell any sort of, what I believe to be, personal mental issue that causes them to feel that way.
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

This is kind of funny. Anyways, we're going to play you farm animals when PU5H gets a 360. The fact is, players seem better now because 2 of the best ever to play the game quit. Don't forget Chron that the reason your H&S team was the best is because it had yours truly and Jordan carrying. What if we played for Droppin' Knowledge? Better team. What if we even played for TEG? Probably a better team. So you're giving up the 2 current best players in the game so they can team with the other 3 best players in the game and Ace and expect to take a map? Someone explain this to me...
  10. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

sure

PM me
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I had the most bot kills and money that one fateful Lazer Razor game out of anyone else. And that was back when I sucked. I still suck, since I stopped playing this game after I found LoL, BUT I DON'T SUCK THAT MUCH. Anywhoodles, I also out-assassined Shammas even when he was spamming those goddamn invisible blade monkeys. SO COMETH AT ME BROTHER
  12. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

GP vs Modern Era

Please happen at January 2012.
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

But... you lost to TEG...
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I dropped your ball on ammo-mule and had a bot on your ball the Steel Peel overtime game when I killed 150 bots and went 15-7 or something. AND PU5H is a better assassin than I am. Look at it class for class. Assault- Jordan is the best. Assassin- PU5H is the best. Tank- I'm the best. Sniper- Sig is the best. Support- Ace is pretty good. Gunner- Yours doesn't exist because the most deadly three-point attack of all time (Shammas, Sig, and Jordan) is making his life hell.
  15. PU5H

PU5H New Member

Don't worry about shammas we could show them much better than we could tell them
  16. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

And I think we still won those games, I had 180 bot kills, and I went fairly positive, IIRC.

SO THE COMETH AT ME BROTHER MANTAINS
  17. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

SMD you're not that good a tank, you've only played tank on host and I've always noticed ;). Teapot and Chron are better assaults than miracle. Zatchmo = Sig. Pu5h hasn't played for a bunch of months, he's not even viable. Wildman will beat any gunner you put against him. Make this match happen!!!! Then again Gears is coming out >.>
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Haha, make sense and I'll reply to you. I'm sorry your hooves prevent you from clawing and you need a controller to do it for you.
  19. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

If you can't make sense of what I'm saying you're reading too fast for your own sake. I don't use that control.
  20. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I ran into you in a pub once and you got assassinated as a tank while juiced...