Grand Prize vs. Modern Era

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, September 16, 2011.

1. joker

joker Active Member

I am over XBL & MNC, here is my dissertation to prove it.
  2. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Great job hiding in your spawn the entire game tonight. It's good to come back to a community after a few months off and see that the cowards are still cowards, the pieces of **** are still pieces of ****, and I'm still better than everybody.

This is the worst community on XBL, and you deserve a dying arcade game with no future. Uber was smart in abandoning XBL for PC, you XBL randoms are just absolutely pathetic.

Chronicle, sorry that I like to set people straight when they're spewing ignorance out like a firehose. You know I'm over XBL and MNC, as does basically everyone else in this community. Otherwise, I'd still be shitting on half of you randoms, and the other half would be waiting until they had 6 people to join my lobby and pubstomp me. I just thought I'd stop by and give a little bit of flavor to these boring *** threads filled with emo kids who know the only game they've ever been decent at is dead. Now I'm gonna smoke a bowl, go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and probably not sign on XBL or the forums for another... 2-3 weeks. While you nerds will continue to post in this thread, and probably talk about me non stop when you're circle jerking in your annoying party chats.

:lol:

PS. Get a job, get a hobby, get some *****. You nerds need lives.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

Even though i dont care about what everyone on MNC and XBL thinks, my awesomeness, coolness, and ***** intake was simply overflowing that i needed to brag about it, here is my follow-up dissertation to prove it.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I'm 16 and I decided not to go to Junior highschool. I'm still a virgin who's still looking for a job and a girl. I'm overweight and I play MNC 3 to 6 hours a day. Oh and I forgot, I rarely go outside. Maybe once a week.

See? I can be the biggest loser on MNC community.
  5. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

djfhdkjfhkjhvd Chron xD
    Well I wouldve gotten out of spawn if you and the other 2 gunners didnt sit in front of our spawn
  6. joker

joker Active Member

wow bro i bang like 6 chicks a day smoke an ounce per day and goto 3 parties a night on average, when im not tearing up the clubs that is. i just thought i'd come onto a video game forum to tell you guys simply how FVCKING AWESOME i am and that you're all nerdgins for playing and talking about video games

p.s. i dont care what u guys think
    Last edited: September 16, 2011
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Wow o_O
    Can you send me at least 2 girls via FedEx?
    I'm waiting here in Japan :lol:
  8. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Japanese girls are better
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Of course.
    Duh.
  10. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

11. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I voted for his essays. ;)
  12. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

<-----
  13. F5in

F5in New Member

damn deadeye is a bit mad, look at those essays
  14. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Deadeye needs to get off our nuts. Dude is all over them. Chron's replies were priceless.

I know the feeling...
    Last edited: September 16, 2011
  15. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

lmao you sound like Eric Cartman in the episode of fishsticks.. His big ego flips stories around and tells him. You should get some counseling.

Aside from that, I stopped usingthat controller before I played against you. Youre just bad. It was funny seeing you use mortars to get juice, I was practically playing handicapped because I couldnt stop laughing!
  16. Philychesteak

Philychesteak New Member

So you took Feedle and his team of pubs seriously and carried us? Damn we're bad.
  17. x killa

x killa New Member

I vote for hawkshade team! Deadeye knows his role as a support class since he a legend for supporting his team. Everyone knows support class is OP in this game.
  18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ABOUT HAWKSHADE'S MODDED CONTROLLER!?
    IDK HOW THAT CONTROLLER ROLLS AT MNC.
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

If only I could count the amount of times he has said this and if only I could ever believe it when I read it. Deadeye is a joke within itself.
  20. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

DeadEye's like the Mick Foley of MNC.
    Keep retiring and keep coming back.