League Of Legends

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, April 26, 2011.

1. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Well I mean, that;s obvious, and that's what I do, but others champions simply outclass me at close range, and can usually have near death before I can get out of their. Nasus for example.
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Well yeah, Galio is after all, like what, Tier 4?
  3. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Yep.

Looked at some tier lists, and he's in tier 4 for elementz'. Other, non recent ones had him higher. But there's not that many good lists that I could find.
  4. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

This is what Billy and I have been doing in bot matches, and I really want to try it against players soon.

Billy goes Blitzcrank, I go Alistar. He pulls someone into our turret, we take turns knocking them up, then I headbutt them back into the turret. Even if they're not by a turret, it's still a massive amount of damage that they can do very little about. Absolutely hilarious, every f'ing time.

Alistar and Cho is pretty fun too.
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Watch the Blitzcrank Champ Spotlight. Alistar and Blitz is pretty bawse. Never tried Cho and Alistar, though.
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Common can't win this lane combo.

Up there with taric & cait.
  7. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Cho is alot of fun i lane with vayne to feed her
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

Jack... Why the hell don't you play normal games...? You're level 20 and you have 5 ****ing wins, holy ****.
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Because I'm TERRIFIED. Seriously though, I'm really bad. I have trouble clicking precisely :(
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Doesn't matter, you'll never meet these people again.
  11. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

But then there's that scar if you've done terribly that you'll run into them again and they'll be like "HEY LOOK THERE'S THAT PLAYER WHO SUCKS"

I'm with Jack on this one. I'm not going to play against real people unless I have like 20821 real people on my team. xD
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Honestly though, if you play Normal PvP games you will never see those players again. Ranked may be a different story.
  13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I'm perfectly fine with losing as long as it ISN'T MY FAULT. Like just now, I was playing Cho. I went 1/2/6. Our Noct and Cait both went 1/7/0, and our Brand 2/8/2. Janna went 0/7/7. I had the 2nd most creep kills, only behind Brand, who was mid. Janna fed Akali, Brand fed Nidalee, top fed Gangplank and their Cho. Obviously, we lost. BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT. And if your asking how Janna has more assists than we have kills, their Riven loved to suicidally tower-dive.
  14. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

I hate it, when people have had a bad start and given the advantage away, they will continue to try and attack the other player who has the lead in terms of gold and items. Just farm and close the gap again, man. They just end up feeding even more because they can't keep their cool.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

16. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Fix'd
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Why should I put your request through?
  18. F5in

F5in New Member

Just don't worry about losing. The way matchmaking is designed is so you should have close to a 50% winrate. =/
    You'll never get better unless you play with and against real people. Bots are fine for trying out characters for their moves but you gotta play real games. What you've done now is put yourself so far behind by getting to level 20 in bot games, because now matchmaking will put you against level 20s who probably have 20 levels worth of real games.

I have actually got paired with similar people just because of the way elo works. It is still extremely rare and it's only happened to me like 6 times. Also if you get your elo extremely high (like top 350 players or something, not saying any of us would) you run into the same people all the time.

I'm pretty sure normals have the elo rating system, it's just hidden. I've never run into anyone that was simply amazing, however I have run into some terrible Riot employees (Pendragon) that try to towerdive 3v1 as Annie against Annie, Fiddle, and someone else.
  19. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

This. I played bot games every day till like mid 20's and played a normal game every once in awhile. I got to 30 with 50 game wins which is terrible and now I go against ppl with over 1000 wins and I'm almost at 100...
  20. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

The system is designed to give you a 50:50 win-loss ratio. I made a new account on EU Nordic when I lost my login details for EU West. After around 10 wins or so, I was facing people who were level 30. Bot games really mess up not only your ELO (I think), but also your playstyle (such as predicting skill-shots correctly).

My last game had a 2/18 Yi with Heal/Revive and a 0/13 Evelynn. Wish I could get my West account back. >:[