1. A Space Ostrich

A Space Ostrich New Member

Hi, my name is Jack Leicester and I am a fan of MNC. I'm also constantly seeking projects involving video games and those that have had the greatest success are ones that the developers (or community) help with. I'm a bit of an amateur wannabe novelist who has the rather annoying ability to come up with ideas but never has the resourses to pull these off. However, here's hoping that I can get the assistance necessary to make this work here.

I'd like to write a story based on the MNC universe, it will feature some of the characters escaping from the arena, and their attempts to come to grips with a world that see's them as little more than tools used for entertainment. They may also meet their original, uncloned, selves. I said novel in the thread title but I meant this as more a medium length story. Longer than a book but shorter than a novel. To do this right I'd need support from the community. I'm not the best at gathering information (that said, I'm not new to this) and would need help from proofreaders. In particular I need people who know their favourite character inside and out. The personalities of these individuals (can clones be individual?) must be perfect for this to avoid utter catastrophe. So, will you help?
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Nice idea.

Good luck bro.
  3. A Space Ostrich

Thanks, I've always had trouble with personalities, which is why I'm asking people for help instead of going it alone and royally *REDACTED*.
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

6. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

The assault's bio is all messed up
  7. A Space Ostrich

The bio's don't really go deep enough. People that play as their favourite characters will know their personalities better. The one's I'm interested in are the Pitgirl, Assassin, Assualt, and Sniper.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

9. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

To be honest, their bios pretty much sum them up. Assault is slick and confident, Sniper is aggressive and egotistical, Assassin is mysterious with a dash of girly giggles. PitGirl doesn't really have a personality. She hates the Assassin for some reason, possibly jealousy of the vast quantity of junk in the Assassin's capacious trunk.
  10. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

From what I've read the character's of MNC know they are for entertainment purposes. So them escaping would really matter also each clone is an individual with no memories of the other clones deaths after the combat is over they leave and live normal lives untill the next MNC show , as for meeting who they were cloned after , each clone was made with DNA from sevral people , for example the Assault has DNA from princess Diana and the old spice guy.

Of course thats what I got out of reading everything about MNC