Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'm scared
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

He'd totally lick my what?

Look at the scoreboard douchemonger. What a tool. We need a link, piss him off again and get that link.

This has got to be one of my favorites.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

il try to keep this short while keeping it great.

me wildman and a couple friends pubbing, xAP0CALYPSE420x, messages wildman mid-game how hes nothing special cause were healing him (support fun) so post game we goto game chat and just basically listen to his rage.

he gives it the old "you guys are good at this stupid game play me 1v1 halo reach" i browse his bungie.net page, miles of social slayer and big team battle, so i agree to his challenge. i start up 1v1 sanctuary mlg variant slayer, he is already complaining saying its a map that no1 knows (anyone with basic halo knowledge knows his map has been around for years) i slap the crap out of him, hardly bc of the map, his halo skills were just awful, i played him easier than a player piano and his shot was terrible

we basically laugh him out of party chat after he wanted to do 1v1 sword base (giant, horrible map, generic weapons, likely wanted to camp in a corner (like he tried to at sanctuary) with a shotgun or something lol) im like dude im done with u i already left mnc and wasted enough time, kick from party, tell him im blocking communications cause hes retarted.

i lie down to watch the NFL season opener, which was a great game, then fire up my xbox again. to my surprise i have like 5-6 messages from friends (who were not even part of my mnc party or chat at the time) saying some apocalypse idiot messaged them about some halo 1v1. the guy went out of his way to message half my friends list about me because as if his mnc rage wasnt enough, i went and embarrassed him in the game he challeneged me too lol this was by far the best hatemail ive ever received, well, best hatemail half my Flist got

if you see xAP0CALYPSE420x (both zero's) please, challenge him 1v1 halo reach sword base for me. anyone who knows halo reach or competitive halo will enjoy this even more
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

^ I liked the part where you stayed in the exact same spot for 55 seconds, overcharging his plasma pistol :lol:
  5. joker

joker Active Member

you mean where he stayed* and yes, thats because hes a pro lol
  6. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Yeah that kid was ******* stupid.

When he was messaging me, he kept messing up your name and ****.

First he said chronic then he said chronicler.

And he had the nerve to call me a moron.
  7. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

You're all bad. Obviously Shadowrun was needed to determine true skill in this situation.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

what on earth are you doing up? didnt you go to bead like 3 hours ago?
  9. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Yeah but then he came back from bead and went to bed
  10. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

11. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

whut
  12. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

HAPPY FEET?!
  13. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

DAT AIN'T FALCO

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  14. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

WHERE YOU AT?!? WHERE YOU AT?!?
  15. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

16. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I got a rage voice message for buying juice once against these 2 guys with matching gamertags (one was support and the other was a gunner he was leashing) and i wasted both of them with juice and one of them took time out of the match to send me hate mail
  17. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

I was playing in a group with Ghost Xx and Massive E, I had gone armorless tank and got a 32-0 uber streak. A guy named Josh Baulk sent me a message saying something along the lines of 'If your this good at the game, you should get a life, just kill yourself." To which I responded; "I'm 14, employed at AAA, go to a private school in almost all honors classes (1 AP) and my life is probably better than yours, get off welfare and work." He didn't respond after that :)
  18. joker

joker Active Member

People who suck at video games all read from the same book:
    You have no life
    You're fat
    You live in your moms basement
    You cant get laid/ You're a virgin
    Play me 1v1
    etc etc.

Once any of those lines are dropped i usually just tell them i have the same book of insults for bad players and agree to all the ones they left out, to which they basically are like "YEAH THATS RIGHT, IM AWESOME AND YOU'RE NOT" good stuff lol
  19. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Recently received a mush-mouthed string of voice messaged expletives, over the course of the match mind you, from a chap named "Al Waseem." Apparently using flak to cover choke points and throwing traps on top of ejector buttons is cheating/modding.

Granted, this guy was playing so horribly he couldn't push a shopping cart.
  20. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Oooo ouch fly high hit me by
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.