Terrible lag in every game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Goodvibesftw, August 20, 2010.

1. Goodvibesftw

Goodvibesftw New Member

Ive never had a problem with this and it isnt just me because a bunch of my friends have the same problem. Idk what happend but since a couple days ago this game has been having terrible lag and is almost unplayable
  2. Ethan8-bit

Ethan8-bit New Member

What's your NAT type at?

Could just be an unlucky streak with hosts and host migration.
  3. Goodvibesftw

Goodvibesftw New Member

i have an open nat type, but yea idk we're been having TERRIBLE lag its like impossible to play, its getting annoying but idk, maybe its just the host, people these days with their horrible connection :|
  4. Ethan8-bit

Ethan8-bit New Member

I've been having some pretty laggy matches as of recently, but it settles down after a while, and usually a friend or I are the hosts due to our college's connection.

But hey! At least we know your router's not the problem!
  5. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

My internet connection isn't the best, and I don't normally encounter enough lag to complain with this game. When I do experience lag, it is brief and by the time I notice it, it is gone.
  6. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Also what country are you in? Its possible you're getting matched into games far away. We're looking into improving that.
  7. HellSpunk

HellSpunk New Member

Could you improve the netcode as well?

There is nothing worse then seeing assaults and assassins charge you, sponging all your chaingun/smg/assault rifle/whatever else rounds before grappling you or charging you off the map. Needs sorting to be perfectly honest.
  8. GreenNinjaLord

GreenNinjaLord New Member

Its weird, Ive had the same problem the last couple days and so has my friend i usually play with. The last few days, Ive had unplayable lag in every match. When the game launch there was the occasional lag, which is to be expected, but now I cant play :( because its so bad. Ill try again tonight to see if maybe Ive just had the worst luck ever, but its kinda nice to know its not just me.