6th custom class.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HungryAntman, August 20, 2010.

1. HungryAntman

HungryAntman New Member

Finally got it. Feels good man.

Any1 else in the 6 create a class masta race?
  2. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

Had this for 2 days now :l.
  3. Sir_Undead

Sir_Undead New Member

We need more reasons for cash. I'd prefer aesthetic stuff. Most people don't buy that many protags, and most folks don't really need that many custom classes.
  4. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

I dont have a need for the six class, i have 5 and i only use at the absolute mosts 3 of them. I dont think im going to get it. Probly just buy cool titles that i like
  5. Xbawx

Xbawx New Member

I have four unlocked, but I only really use the gunner, so I quit unlocking them. :p
  6. Kamikaze

Kamikaze New Member

I don't play a lot because of the lag, but as it stands, I have four classes and I'm less than 10k away from the fifth. I will want the sixth...
  7. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

I have 2. I only bought the second because I was bored.

I agree, some more asthetic things to spend your cash on would be good.

Ideas for DLC/future releases: How about alowing some creativity on the tags? Through gameplay you unlock icons, text sayings colours backgrounds borders etc, you then have to pay to unlock them for free use and then have a basic aditor that lets you position and resize them to create a unique pro tag. Gives you tons of options for unlockables, longevity to the game and generaly, it would be cool!