Looking for friends for XBL

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Icy, August 20, 2010.

1. Icy

Icy New Member

GT: Icy X

Add me. I'm looking for people that actually want to play this game with me. I hate having 85 friends and not a single one will give this game a chance.... so I'll delete as many as needed I just want ppl on my FL that have MNC and willing to play in parties. So what ya waiting for? Get online and add me.
  2. Xbawx

Xbawx New Member

I'll send you one. I'm always looking for more people, because full parties make this game a lot more fun.
  3. Icy

Icy New Member

I just deleted 52 friends, so I got plenty room for friend request. thanks.
  4. quaddile

quaddile New Member

Should be below if my signature works, sadly I'm on vacation right now and cant get on until the weekend. Hope to see everyone son and remember to bring your mike!
  5. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

Sent you one. Kind of tired of playing with people with no mics at all.
  6. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

ill send you one
  7. Bast

Bast New Member

Yeah am looking for fairly mature decent chillout gamers in the GMT zone

gamertag-> bastados
  8. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I'm up for playing whenever i'm on. It's pretty much the only game I play right now, at least until Halo: Reach comes out. GT is Intricasm, i'll add you.
  9. fake

fake New Member

Hey, just sent some of you friend requests. Not friend spam! I'd really like to play people interested in strategy/winning/using mics and not just a high KDR.
  10. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

OptiMAT prime, at your service. Need to delete some friends myself. On that now.
  11. KrazY-GizMo

KrazY-GizMo New Member

ive already added you;) most of the time playing MNC, i'm always in for playin some MNC:D

-----------------------------------------
    GT: KrazY GizMo
    -humanz-
    [​IMG]
  12. RedEye

RedEye New Member

Im always lookin for some decent ppl to play with.. pref w/mics, anyone feel free to send me and invite.

GT - x4akx Red ey3

btw someone should make an official thread to lfm friends to play with.
  13. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Ill add yah when I get back on Live.

Also my GT is Karishadz.
    Not alot of my friends have MNC, just a few D:
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

FYI you are able to add new friends to your list via Xbox.com
  15. KnighT aM

KnighT aM New Member

add me gt-KnighT aM I'm tired of having 5 assassins on my team all with no mics
  16. Icy

Icy New Member

I just want to inform, as the OTC, that my Xbox 360 is a piece of crap now basically. It claims to be auto shutting down due to "lack of ventilation, we don't want it to overheat" which is bull as far as I can tell. As far as I can tell, from my knowledge seems like it makes most sense, that it is just the damn processors burning out as the issue only occurs when playing 3D (or "polygonal") games. I can watch movies, play 2D games, and pretty much whatever else just fine. This problem isn't consistent 100% of the time (at least not yet) so I'll still get on MNC with yall and try to play. Though from my experience if it auto shutoffs then I might as well leave it be for at least 30 mins till trying again.

Anyways I wanted to explain the situation. I've had many of you add me, and then delete me perhaps for my lack of actually playing MNC, but this is the reason why. If I didn't have this issue I'd be well lvl 70+ by now, but just 34 lol.

Anyways my invitation is still open. I main the Assassin class, and predict will continue to do so after the patch. Gunner is my secondary.
  17. itskrislol

itskrislol New Member

my gamertag is: itskrislol

add me, I'm almost always on from 3p-11p EST.

If I'm playing something else, invite me anyways because I'm always down to play MNC
  18. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Lol I got the same gripe.

GT HOOOFARTED

Late night player due to work.
  19. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

feel free to add me, I'm 30, pretty easygoing, enjoy the bud lol :mrgreen: ..... I play gunner, and actually play FOR my team, clearing lanes, destroying turrets, etc. I'm in eastern canada and am usually on every night later at night, anywhere from 10 eastern to 2am, sometimes earlier

GT is same, RACIN N420N ;)
  20. Chimpotle

Chimpotle New Member

Ha, I think I ran into HOOOFARTED last night in random matches. Name cracked me up.

Feel free to add me, GT Chimpotle.