Im tired of losing from bad teamates, i need a team...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by InfamousNoodles, July 14, 2011.

1. InfamousNoodles

InfamousNoodles New Member

Hey ive recently got back into playing Monday Night Combat for the xbox 360 and i cant stand getting paired with bad players. Im hoping to find a group of five other guys to form a team, not competitivley, but for fun and pub stomping lol. The community in this game is feeling dead and has gotten to the point where i think people have forgotten about this game, which isnt true. I mainly play a Sniper and i know how to use him correctly. I also use support, tank, and assault. Again, im not looking for some pro players, im just looking for players that are at least good. Im mainly looking for gunners, tanks, assaults, and supports, but any class is fine as long as the team is balanced. I hope you guys read this because this game is feeling kind of lonely ever since the game has shifted to the pc. If u ever wanna play with me on the xbox 360, my gamertag is: InfamousNoodles. Just send me a friend request and tell me who you are :)
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Don't worry too much about incompetent pubs, you only really need two competent people to turn a team.
  3. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Sounds to me like you're looking for a few skillful friends rather than a team. If you got a mic i could help, if not i apologize for the inconvenience.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Wow you need a party of 6 on a pub match? You only need 2 or 3.
    GT : Light My Pyre
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Just so everyone here knows, the OP signed up, made this topic and left never to return, all in the course of about 20 minutes. All of that happened almost a month ago.

This topic is probably dead.
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Or maybe InfamousNoodles is dead.

Conspiracy? Uber cover up? You decide...
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Infamous, add me. I'm usually in a party with PeachyPony, stomping Organous or other noobs.
  8. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Orgy's only friend right now is Jake Summerz.
  9. xnbkxcptplanet

xnbkxcptplanet New Member

I know what he means though... some how i always end up playing against a team of 4-6 pub stomping. Like last night it was against assasin, 2 turntables, forbidn, and 2-3 other top 40 MNC cats. Even when i join their party I still get placed on the other team... and i'm usually the only person over level 200, or 50 for that matter!

I guess it's okay... it'll only make you better right?
  10. Rag1ngWampa

Rag1ngWampa New Member

yo ill bust all ya arses ya scrubbynubbydubbytubbyaintevengoodbubblies