For the people that don't juice chain

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, August 24, 2011.

1. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Likewise.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

DOHOHOHO
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i horde it. if i do particularly well on gunner, i will end the game with passive/deploy/slam 3, grapple 2, and around $2000 in my pocket.
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

what stretch said, not everybody is a forum All-star. I buy juice when others buy it.
  5. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Why not buy Grapple 3?
    Is 2 is stronger than 3?
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I use it for iTunes, 9000 songs..... And counting.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

one third of my excess money goes to juice chaining, another third to my assault/gunner's wardrobe so i look good while doing it, another third for fruit baskets sent to hatemailers as per condolences
  8. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I like nipples.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

because if i feel like i need to double grapple/melee someone, the throw animation is a nuisance.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I buy bots and upgrade turrets. Juice chaining is for pussies and a-holes who cant get it done otherwise. Just like the try-hard assassin, ruining a good match while the rest of us are having fun and competing. Juice chaining is easy. Hell a sniper can fire 3 explosive rounds into some bots and have juice. Its not skill, just douchebaggery.
  11. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I like to hoard my money so I feel super special at the end and feel rich :) rofl
  12. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Except everyone has the same ability to buy juice and if you let someone get enough money in the first place to juice chain (Unless he buys it from the start) it's your own damn fault. Do I agree with juice chaining? No, but it's your own fault for not stopping them by controlling lanes, space, and pushing in the first place. Try hard assassins aren't ruining a good match either...I'm tired of people saying this. I play to win, if that means juicing 15+ times in one match (No I almost never buy juice) then so be it. If you want to have fun that's fine idc if you bomb yourself off the map 20+ times because it's fun for you, but when I play the way I want it's called "douchebaggery." If you don't want to be in a lobby with someone who plays for wins then its very simple. B + Yes.

/rant
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

When I don't juice chain, I stop not juice chaining and start juice chaining instead.
  14. xnbkxcptplanet

xnbkxcptplanet New Member

i like to see the large money total on display cause i dont have that much in real life....
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I edited my first post. :|
  16. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Generally I sit on it 'till near Overtime, before which I buy loads of turrets. I tried Juice-chaining as an SMG Sniper and went 28-18-0, and 43-8-3 as a Gunner. I felt dirty.
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I just hoard the money and rely on my u83R 1337 xSk11Lz to kill people, rather than juice chain and watch the match finish in under 5 mins. Most money I had in my pocket at once was $8XXX.
  18. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

switch to all 6 classes and max out their skills
    get 3.3 rockets on all turrets and spawn bots with each class
    then get juice
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

So...you've never bought juice...?
  20. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

I have...
    Just a few times...
    I did recently on physchoben last time i played him cause he was trying to hurt me
    He dropped from the air like a dead seagull a few times when i went hunting with my shotgun. Reminded me of the good ole days playing duck hunt