The Epitome of What I Hate in Monday Night Combat.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Zatchmo, August 24, 2011.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Re: Thanks Xenonox!!!

2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I didn't "spam" his inbox. I sent him maybe two or three private messages after my lash out at his Tank guide. He just refuses to accept any advice whatsoever, which is probably why he considered it spam to begin with. I wasn't stooping low to make him made, I'm just trying to get something through his fat, fat head!

Oh, and about the Uber threads being full of Bill Cosby. He must really think that only the topics he posts in are popular ones, when in fact, the reason threads in which he posts do become full of "Bill Cosby" is directly due to his stubbornness.

Seriously?

He thought he would try to become friends with people, and that would change there mind about his dumb-*** posts? Oh OK he's my friend now, your guides are awesome herp derp! Yeah right! I would respect you even less for doing so!!

Lol lrn2altaccount.
  3. Nayr

Nayr New Member

No offense but after watching the first video I really didn't see anything wrong. Other than obviously not winning the game asap. Calling out a few simple things is easy and the assault really is better off slaying while someone like an assassin clears lanes and turrets.

But yeah, there's always been pub stars. Not a big deal.
  4. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

The player isn't a pub star.
  5. Nayr

Nayr New Member

He's a star now thanks to this thread. By pub star I mean anyone who takes public matches very seriously.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Ryan, that was a full party of 6 in a pub match trying really hard against a split screen team and two "known" members of the game. There is also a bit of an "inside joke" going on as well.
  7. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

TEG along with ThatDutchGuy

I thought I was TEG too :'(
  8. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I don't see the big deal either. Maybe I'm not in on the inside joke, but I've always known that full parties call me out in public games. Hell, I've been in private games where the other teams strategy was "kill kckzi at all cost" and basically ignored my teammates (sadly an effective strategy even in privates).
  9. ChaosFF7

ChaosFF7 New Member

I always thought "kckzi" was spanish for "use your juice on me."
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

It stands for "best assassin" :p
  11. gunked

gunked New Member

I try hard when i play,sleep, drink, party, and i get called a "tryhard" when i dont play private macthes.......so i must lose so i wont be a tryhard and not play public matches, is that how i avoid that these days. And how do you judge if someone is "trying hard" at video games cause clearly there was a couple things said during the game, and to even call those "callouts" you must not have ever played competitive before MNC.
  12. pree3z

pree3z New Member

but wazupwiop gets asked for advice

he was showing them how do good

lolz
  13. joker

joker Active Member

i have yet to turn off the "F*** kckzi" option in my private match host settings.

as a sidenote, i would like to share that i went 79-12-0 last night vs a party of 4-5 while playing assault. i enjoyed sharing this with you all because i love you and i know you appreciate the difficulty of assault in pubs. unfortunately, i did not have anyone to call out to =(. i expect much praise of my accomplisments when i return
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I love you more.

Suck it.
  15. joker

joker Active Member

(b^_^)b
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Y U SO ALGEBRA?
  17. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Gunked and 1v6 kids r bad. that is all. Suck it.
  18. gunked

gunked New Member

haters gonna hate :cool:
  19. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Check my youtube bitch.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Motherfucking Snap!