Monday Night University

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, August 19, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Would anyone be interested in helping me with a project? We have a lot of (CLASS NAME) is overpowered and (CLASS SKILL) needs to be changed topics floating around. Instead of adding to it and arguing the same points over and over, I figured I'd do my best to help the community.

What I'm suggesting is that myself and a few others donate some time to teach people how to play certain classes.

I realize this, but speaking from personal experience, most people only know how to play as one or two classes. Myself: I'm good at Sniper strategy and playing as Support. So what will I do? I will take a small group of folks, join up a game (against a mutual friend, so there's no griefing or huge drive to WIN WIN WIN!) and walk you through the basics of particular classes. What this will do is show you HOW to play as (CLASS) and also show you how to counter it when playing against them.

Now, if we get enough of a turnout, we can start asking some of the better players and forum goers to give some of their hints, as well, and maybe I can become somewhat of an expert at all classes.

Maybe then people will understand that not every class is overpowered, you just need to find the tactic that will help counter them.

Anyone interested?
  2. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

interested in teaching or being tourt
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Either! I'd really like to learn how to play assassin, assault, and tank better than I play currently. At the very least, if you play as those classes you could teach ME!
  4. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

my friend fuzzy is a tank player u should check his tank guide
  5. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Very admirable aspiration! I've only really got a good feel for the offensive Sniper playstyle right now; however, once I go back to school and stop working 10 hour days, I'll have more time to experiment and try out different classes. I would like to officially volunteer my services for anything you need Smitty.

EDIT: Anything you need with respect to Monday Night University
    Last edited: August 19, 2010
  6. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

:shock:
  7. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

I could help out with Assaults, Snipers, and Support
  8. Shon3n

Shon3n New Member

Someone should start some sort of website about this if it becomes big enough.

I'd also be willing to help out with gunner!
  9. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

interesting idea but for alot of people being good at a class requires it to go along with their playstyle to teachin sum1 might not totally work
  10. Moubias1

Moubias1 New Member

If you organize something like this I'd be willing to contribute what I know about Assassains, just give me a time and place
  11. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

I'm probably like one of the best assaults like 4 everz.
  12. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

I can teach players to be a better assassin. Also pit girl for those gamers out there going for the 100-0 every game kinda thing ;)
  13. Shon3n

Shon3n New Member

Someone should make signups or something.
  14. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Seems we have a lot of interest from "teachers" but not a lot of people willing to admit that they need to learn. :?
  15. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

ill teach gunner or sniper both of which im skilled at
  16. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Alright, I think I'll start this up for NEXT TUESDAY August 24th - 8pm EST until whenever we decide to let class out.

I, for one, want to learn assassin. Badly.

Who else would like to LEARN classes, and which one would you like to use?

I'll establish teachers later on...
  17. Moubias1

Moubias1 New Member

There would probably be a higher turnout if it was on a friday or saturday.
  18. Enstasy

Enstasy New Member

i'd definitely appreciate some pointers on the game all around, as well as how to play a few classes. I usually play sniper or assassin, and I could use some help with those. my gamertag is Enstasy if anyone wants to help.
  19. Monty

Monty New Member

I'd love to learn how to play basically any class. With the exception of Sniper, I really can't hold my own in a match with any other class. I'd be more then happy to attend a class to learn something new!
  20. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

I would wanna learn tank