Your best crossfire match?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bootuh, August 16, 2010.

1. SuperEvilDOOM

SuperEvilDOOM New Member

I went 31-1 on LazeRazor yesterday. Playing Gunner with a good Assassin on my team, we basically single handedly won the game. Two players were snipers who camped the base and an Assault who I never saw. It only took about 3-5 minutes and the other team had no idea what was going on. They just kept running to me where I would kill them, or the Assassin would kill them on the other side, or they would go through the middle and run to our base and die. They never tried to stop the mob of bots we had coming in on the side of their base.

The funny thing is, I died seconds before we won. XD
  2. PuRe x MaGiCkZ x

PuRe x MaGiCkZ x New Member

i went 47 -about 25 (cant remember the exact number)- 7 on Grenade III with a gunner we won, easily, as i was pushing them back into their spawn and our bots were easily getting to their moneyball
  3. DrSnaggletooths

DrSnaggletooths Member

Went 33 - 6 as Gunner on Grenade III. Had a lot of continued juice : )
  4. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

72-9-3

As a gunner on Steel Peel Arena, i went 72 kills, 9 assists, and 3 deaths.

Sorry about the quality, its from my phone. But it's clearly visible my score.

Attached Files:

5. Xbawx

Xbawx New Member

31-20-11 with a Gunner. I'm still learning. :p
  6. Baaay

Baaay New Member

As Support i went 34-24-1 was the best match i did

Attached Files:

7. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Didn't take a picture of it, but I went 44-7 with the assassin and even got the title for 20 blade kills IAR. I was happy. :mrgreen:
  8. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

36-6 as Support for me. Have done a lot of 15-0 and 20-0. Guy on a team I play on went 45-2 last night. It was insane.
  9. stealthyshAdo

stealthyshAdo New Member

[​IMG]

This is my best game
  10. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Just did really good with assassin again. Went 26 and 2 =D

Match was kind of short so i could have gotten more :p
  11. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

Had a really great game just now in Steel Peel map as an Assassin.

Kills: 22

Assists: 15

Deaths: 1

Though we lost, still one of my best matches so far. :p
  12. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

today i went 27-0 with the gunner on ammo mule. =D
  13. KahLriK

KahLriK New Member

I feel as though no one should be listing losses as good games...

I don't mean good in the sense that they weren't fun, I mean good as in impressive.

I mean.. Sure.. Individual achievement is nice.. But ultimately it's about winning :|
  14. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

Yeah that maybe true, but sometimes having fun and not winning is still good sportsmanship no matter what the outcome is.
  15. brandyn o mac

brandyn o mac New Member

Just went 79-6 this morning with tank, granted most of the other team were low levels that eventually rage quit, but still lots of kills.. got a crappy pic with my cell..

Attached Files:

16. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

My best k/d was probably 27/1 as assassin, I was going for the 25 killstreak, I had 23 kills, full juice bar and I was overlooking the enemy base looking for 2 more enemies. Then BAM!, backgrappled by an assassin, I guess that's what happens after you kill each person 4 times in a row, every one switches to your class, making those last kills a pain to get.
    But I didn't rage or anything, I just laughed about the fact that my streak was ended by some low-lvl noob (or maybe he wasn't a noob, he killed me after all).
    I can't remember my highest score but I got 4900+ (5900+ if you count the win bonus) a few minutes ago.
  17. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

I feel your pain, I almost had it and sure after I back grapple a Gunner an Assassin appears out of nowhere and kills me in the process. This happened to many times for me to count. :?
  18. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

The most epic cossfire match I've ever played was a handicap 3 on 6 match. I walked away with 66 kills 7 assists and 10 deaths. My cash total before the bonus was $7,546.

I kept thinking someone would surely join, but no one entered or left through the entire match. Kudos to the other two players on my team who were willing to fight to the end.
  19. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Not my best match, but just went 38-31-0, A win on Ammo Mule. Certainly my best match with 0 deaths. But not my best spread. And people who are going to say who cares, i didnt push lanes. Actually yes, i did, a lot.

Attached Files:

20. TemptedNZ

TemptedNZ New Member

50-9 is my highest, 33-0 is my best perfect, the 50-9 game was ended WAY before OT, could have been astronomically higher, both gunner.

What assault class do you use if you don't mind me asking Bambam? I started with him and have changed his perks around so much I think I have confused myself, can't settle into a groove anymore. =-/
    Last edited: August 29, 2010