Assassin Changes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by wazupwiop, April 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

"It is very frustrating because it could be argued that jumping constantly to avoid grapples could be a form of K/D padding. "

Lmaooooo, I've seen it all now.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I lol'd

On topic: Just fix the f***in bugs. Let's not get into the game mechanics. If the bugs were fixed, the Assassin would be perfect.
  3. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Perfect given the current skill level maybe. What happens when everyone learns how to claw?
  5. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Wazupwiop will get owned and come up with more excuses on the forums. Maybe: "Jump jets need to be limited." or "Let's map jump to left stick."
  6. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I think customizable controls would be quite nice. Everyone could choose a basic control scheme and then customize it to their liking. Everyone wins. The Halo folks would have their control scheme, the COD people could have their own scheme, and the leftys could have their lefty southpaw or whatever they like. Everyone wins.

I have gotten in a lot more playtime, and I have found the assassin to be very inconsistent. The grapples are completely messed up in some games. I have been invincible under some circumstances due to the grapple glitch I described above. There are also issues where the front-grapple turns into a back-grapple, or vice versa.

Another inconsistent thing I have noticed is grapple damage. Sometimes a grapple will almost kill an assault at full health, and at other times it won't take down health at all. There are some big issues with the grapple system that have to be addressed.

On a similar note, I have attempted to lunge-grapple a person 3 times, and none of my grapples take. Then they turn around like "LOLz theres some stupid tight-pantsed girl trying to stab me in the back. BOOM! lolzzzzz." I should have already killed them by the time they turn around, but the game glitches and doesn't give me the grapple.

The glitches have got to be fixed. Then there should be some progress made on improving the assassin skills and abilities. Hit detection and the swipe of the katana should be adjusted. I should be able to walk up to the behind of a juiced assassin without being hit directly behind her. Shurukens need better hit detection. I also think that the shurukens should do less damage to the ball, and the sword should do more damage to the ball.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Armor.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I have well over 3000 grapple kills and I have never ever EVER had a grapple do no damage. Ever. Definitely needs attention.

Almost everything else you have posted I have read in your previous posts. You are now just repeating yourself.

"I played Assassin. These are the problems I see."

"Okay guys, I played more Assassin, I see your point about some stuff, but I still can't grapple people who know how to avoid it."

"Here I am again and I didn't post anything new."

Anyone who had an argument to your previous post had obviously already read it. You don't have to post it again.
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Even on host Assassin he still thinks it's a glitch when someone avoids his grapple. Wazup, to get better at this game, play by yourself more and not in parties of 6.

You make it seem like every death you have, is something else's fault instead of your own. You've got to realize that most of the time, it's your own inability to succeed at this game that holds you back.

So basically you suck, and you try and do everything you can not to, (Eg: learning to claw) but you still get beat by anyone half way decent. So your countermeasure to that? Get large parties together so you can stomp on individuals and boost your confidence. What happens next? Let's take me and Phil for example. When you took us 6 vs. 2, of course you're going to win because even when I slay your entire team, and Phil destroys all of your bots, we can do it quick enough to where, you're pub Assault playing Tank being double overhealed is something I can't always have juiced to deal with.

If even one other competant person had been on our team, we would have won no question, and what really got me was your after the game statement: "You just got stomped." You thought you were awesome on pub Assassin in a party of 6.

And when I killed you as you lunged away or smokebombed away, I could just here your voice: "There's gotta be some connection problems here."
  10. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

I tried explaining the same thing to feedle. But since he beat me 6v1 he claims I am the new worst player in mnc.
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Waz, after reading this statement, I would absolutely love to hear you rationalize to me again how TEG is ruining the MNC community. You are a complete hypocritical douche, and don't go thinking I'm just trolling you. You sit there and tell me that the things TEG does makes this community awful, then you run around in Pubs in parties of 6, beat up on a team with mostly new players and have the nerve to talk smack after the match. You ****ing disgust me. Go back to CoR.org.
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Deadpool I will allow the Oh Snap picture here.
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

TEG is ruining the MNC community.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Every single one of us only plays Assault. ;)
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Omg hackers stop doing that thing where you become invincible to grapples
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Jumping?
  17. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yeah all it does is pad your K/D noob
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

19. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Tryhard.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I try real hard not to be such a try hard, but it's hard trying to not try so hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.