MNC future updates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Spectre7, August 17, 2010.

1. Spectre7

Spectre7 New Member

I'm a big fan of MNC, and i think i have some good ideas...

1) More Customization- Adding hats, skin color, maybe clan symbols or something. But i think adding customization would keep people playing so they're more unique

2) Maps- I'm sure Uber is already adding more maps, but i am just throwing it out there

3) More things to spend money on- keep people playing and attract new players buy adding things to spend money on. Anything, maybe armor, maybe more perks/sponsors.
    and i think is would be awesome to add more weapons.

4) More Perks and weapons- we need more perks and weapons, it would make people feel that their experience is more personal

5) Change Support gun- i think something that would help my gaming experience would be to make it so you have to accually aim when using the support gun.

Please feel free to list your wishlist
  2. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

i agree to all except support gun. maybe just aim in the general direction since right now u just have to be near me
  3. Spectre7

Spectre7 New Member

Yeah, when i was writing this, i meant u shouldn't have to aim directly, but in their general direction, like u said ;)
  4. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I feel like 1 and 4 make the game too much more like TF2 and too much more like MW2. I mean, hats? People over at the steam forums bitch enough about hats enough as it is.

the only thing I don't mind about copying from TF2 is the medic's heal gun and the support's heal gun. Medics use this advantage to watch for spies and bad news in general. Why have two sets of eyes on the front when one pair can watch the back?
  5. Spectre7

Spectre7 New Member

Maybe not hats, i was just thinking of customization in general. i was just giving an example
  6. fake

fake New Member

People complain a lot about support and I think this gripe is one that's actually legitimate.

If the hurt gun did less damage, then I could see it keeping its current aiming system. In a big firefight, it's obnoxious to lock onto a bot when you're trying to hit a pro - so improved aiming could help everyone.
  7. mjjdj88

mjjdj88 New Member

ya the support hurt gun aiming system is stupid. they just run in circles when real people have to actually aim. they should definantly fix the aiming system on it.
  8. JACKO6622

JACKO6622 New Member

I think you should be able to upgrade your abilities a fourth time and it gives you something like how the third upgrade for assassin gives you a sword instead of a dagger.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

10. fake

fake New Member

Like I said above - that's an issue too. Sometimes I'll try to heal a pro when there are a lot of bots around. So, requiring more precision would help since the auto-function wouldn't latch onto a slim instead of a gunner like it ought.