MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

I am being pushed into reporting a player named WOW.
    I do not have his Steam ID.

As I have said before, I take pride in being sure that anyone I report is 100% sure to be a hacker. My word = gold on this topic. I make the very software that these people use to make hacks, after all.

Well, I played him tonight but mostly on his team. The one time I was against him, frankly my Tank had no trouble taking out his Gunner. I won at least 80% of our duels.

When I joined people were trying to vote him off. Later my Japanese friends asked me if I knew him and they claimed he was hacking. It felt like auto-aim, they said.
    I told them surely he is not, based on my ability to kill him without effort.
    But as I continued to be on his team repeatedly, the votes to kick him just kept coming and coming.
    His level was only 77, and mine is above 370. Even though my ping was 200 and his was 80, I generally still get the highest score under these conditions with my main class, Tank.

He beat me in score every game, even though I was able to kill him easily in the one game we faced each other.

I am not sure about it but it seems he was hacking. I think he turned his hacked off against me because he recognized my name, either from this forum or from my hacking software.

In order to make sure my word is solid gold I wont say for sure he is hacking (anyone I say is hacking 100% is proof of a hacker, period). But be suspicious of this person, and if multiple people report him then take action to ban him.

L. Spiro
  2. Trail

Trail New Member

Code:
    0x0110000104B8D96A
    STEAM_0:0:39611573
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039488874
    He has previously been reported countless times under different alias'. His latest name is now NINJA

I am keeping track of his recent name changes

See: viewtopic.php?p=160296#p160296
  3. corducken

corducken Member

Keeping track of specific handles is pointless and kind of obsessive. The Steam-ID is the only thing you need. Seeing as how the last four characters are usually unique enough to identify someone using the 64-bit version it's really kind of silly.

Anyone else find this fairly interesting, though? Nobody cares enough to say "please make a video", nobody cares enough to update their server banlist, Uber Entertainment doesn't care enough to maintain their own game, but people still file reports anyway.

One, now admittedly, hilarious guy is ruining the game for everyone and nobody can be pushed to do anything about it. It's brilliant, isn't it? How long until word gets around that the game is entirely unsupervised and it gets cracked wide open by similar players? No summer sale or free weekend in the world can fix that. The game's reputation is going to break within a month.
  4. killien

killien Active Member

Best I got:
    [​IMG]
    Tried to get some videos but not much came of it. At best maybe one spot that looked like snapping
  5. daztora

daztora New Member

Needs more Tank Railgun videos, those are quite good to watch.
  6. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Uber might want to actually do something.
  7. corducken

corducken Member

The banlist is only updated when a major patch is released.

You could always try pestering their twitters. That's the only thing some of the development team stays active on anymore
  8. Kel

Kel New Member

Got an aimbotter few minutes ago, Score was incredible high, headshots all the time and the told us about his macro.
    Also VAC-banned, but how the hell could he played on a MNC-server then? :ugeek:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Draketh

Attached Files:

9. killien

killien Active Member

Well, a macro isn't an aimbot. Fairly cheap, but not a hack
  10. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

all his macro does is:
    hold right mouse button
    click left mouse button
    release right mouse button
    insanely quickly
  11. Myst

Myst New Member

12. Robbert

Robbert New Member

i saw him too, i'm also pretty sure he hacked.

Edit: his name had a side with cheats avaiblem, at this side, there is a mnc cheat avaible.
    Last edited: August 24, 2011
  13. Myst

Myst New Member

14. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Lets not post links to sites that have cheats for Monday Night Combat.

L. Spiro
  15. Robbert

Robbert New Member

Sorry for doing so, I edited the side away.
  16. dredd

dredd Member

Ive been asked not to do that by Eka i figured he woulda made some global annoncement at any rate these vids i've wathced are all the proof i need not to buy the pc version of Mnc Valve still cant keep the cheaters out as they've promised in the past
  17. killien

killien Active Member

No game is cheat proof, some are just better at either keeping them at bay or getting rid of them faster
  18. ars0n1st

ars0n1st Member

N00bKiller 0x0110000104B8D96A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039488874/

I think he was reported before but I am not sure. First aimbotter I have seen in months. Schooled him on railgun and he got butthurt and went sniper and quit trying to hide it at all.

Edit: Yep is on here numerous times. He must be the last hacker in MNC or something.
  19. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

20. guiltyplsure

guiltyplsure New Member

Super Monday Night Combat - Game April 21 approx noon EST start... Crack Coke Rock speed / weapon hacking