A Match FULL of Noobs

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, August 10, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

So a couple weeks ago, I joined a lobby where literally no one was higher than level 40. I found myself curious to see what would happen in a match where nobody understood the game. The match began and I just sat back and watched.

Here's how it went down. Nobody did ANYTHING. There were a total of 5 Assassins, 2 Assaults, a Gunner, 2 Tanks and 2 Supports (one being myself). Assassins were grappling bots and trying to grapple friendly turrets. Tanks were deploying in spawn rooms, Assaults were spamming Buzzers. The Gunner walked up on the opening push, walked around our taunting (for no reason) Assault and tried to shoot our ball down. I even watched an Assault fly as far as he could off the map and charge further. This match lasted the duration of overtime. We lost because a small chunk of damage was dealt to our ball by a Jackbot. This very same Jackbot achieved a triple ringout. The average kill count for this 17 minute game was 5. Average deaths...7.

It's actually an amazing sight to watch. I would suggest the next time you find a lobby similar to this, just watch. I know most of you would be tempted to kill farm (I know I was), but try it. I promise you'll get a few laughs out of it.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

i got a kick reading that
  3. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

lol i always go "wat the **** is the assassin doing grappling a turret?" funny no0bs
  4. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

HAHAHAHAH LV 40 OH lol. I'm like 53 or something LOL wow lv 40 noobs aha i remember those days. Those days being about 3 days ago.
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I watched a live stream from some Reddit player 2 days ago. It was the first time I have seen a 1.1 firebase. :shock:
  6. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Well, better than everything else you described at least.

I guess the Jackbot you were describing is the Jackbor Mickey Cantor is always talking about that won awards and stuff.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Those nightclub lazoring allegations must have gone on for ages.
  8. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

What's funny is noobs who go out of their way to shoot the moneyball.
  9. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

i thought you were gunna post......
  10. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

Damn. I'm not that bad but I still can't get a positive K/D any match. -.-.
  11. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

New players are the best. I saw a 2v1 match of 2 pros against a bouncer. Bouncer won obviously. It was at Spunky. Behind our own bot spawn area. So I believe the bouncer's K/D surpassed theirs. grapple punch punch *kill* punch grapple punch punch *kill* Needless to say it intercepted the butt end of a sniper rifle soon after.
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I saw 4 of my scramblers corner and kill an assault...
  13. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

The assault clearly stumbled into the wrong neighborhood.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

He charged into a shaveice on spunky and the scramblers surrounded him :lol:
  15. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

The assault clearly stumbled into the wrong neighborhood.[/quote]
    He charged into a shaveice on spunky and the scramblers surrounded him :lol:[/quote]

Assault: "Oh hey guys..."
    Scrambler: "We don't take kindly to you folk 'round her'."
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Amazing game last night Jon.

It was f*cking magical.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

indeed it was. 2 Assaults vs 2 Assassins. Assaults were pushing bots and Assassins were face grappling Assaults. My team had 2 level 3 rockets and the Sins were spamming Gremlins while still carrying daggers at overtime. Just beautiful.
  18. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

And you guys won. I love how that guy on your team switched to assault then tank then assassin again.

I wish I could get into more games like that.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Didn't that guy try to kill you with a deployed rail gun from inside his spawn room?
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

No, he just sat there and we stared at each other until he started firing. All I did was jump in the air and he missed all those shots.

I don't know how many times I've rung out that tryhard on your team though.
    :lol: