1. Provolown

Provolown New Member

First off id like to say I love this game, and appreciate the work uberent put into it.

Here is a list of glitches/problems that I have found thus far that if patched, would make the game better...in my opinion.

1. Every time I lose connection to the host while in the loading screen(juice/bacon) I get kicked out to a screen with just the MNC logo with a weird game summary page, and the only way to get out of this is to dashboard and re-launch the game. Very annoying!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORfoIjVKKGc

2. I haven't yet had a problem with it yet, but I can see it happening. You can get out of every map for jumping on top of the spawn locations with certain classes.

3. If you are smashing a skill button before it's ready, it will use it when its ready but nothing with happen. So it uses the skill "mana" but the skill wont do anything. This was hard to explain and I will elaborate on it more if need be.

4. This isn't a glitch but a suggestion for an add-on: When you go into local blitz and are at the challenge selection screen there should be exit button(B) because the the only way you can get out of it is to select a challenge, then back out. This would be a simple and easy fix. I accidentally go into this a lot and it gets very annoying.

Ill add more as I find them. Thanks.

-Dylan
  2. Provolown

Provolown New Member