Public Custom games are here

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, July 31, 2011.

1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

i never made this account just for the k/d its legit.

1.i was just clownin bro.

2.that g3 game ur gunner scares the ish out of me plus the dude was on my ****. i would hav gone assault but knowing u id get my *** bus.

but mainly i thought it was cuz i was only invited to privates by tom nothing else and even in there since my mic doesnt work 100% of the time i'm not very communicative.

and @Ben i'll run away bcuz i know i hav no chance of beating a gunner that knows how to claw and when i subbed for Demo and govner died by whoever. i'd just put fire on ppl trying to take the dome and back off seeing how i cant do much to a leashed gunner by myself.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Fair enough. Friends?
  3. crimsonautumn

Kk
  4. crimsonautumn

I never thought u remembered me :)

@snarf. Team who????? And I have a mic.
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

might be hosting a few tonight or demon seed might.. anyone wants in send me a msg and ill get you in. Im sure alot of people probably prefer player me and appear thats cool too but if i invite you then your in without trying to find me.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Is there anyone else in your party that has a better host? Yours is...how can I put this politely?...'iffy'.
  7. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

d3mon is pretty good and same with pheonixfire

Also want to mention that people can't join in sesssions and need to be invited
    Game will start regardless of amount of people in a party or not

Y button changes the options and pauses the game lobby

Sometimes putting the timers to full ot and game will spawn you with 600$ though not always

If you disconect and it migrates the y option will not carry over and it will be public again
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

No. His host isn't any better than yours. I would also like to point out that those of you who host these Custom Publics turn off juice buying. I am told you turn it off because you want to "play the game the way it is meant to be played". If that's the case, why would your buddy Demon taunt for Lazers?

On a side note, LOL at an Assassin Juicing 15+ times and pulling 18-xx-21! :lol:
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Really? The way I do them you can't invite and players can join in progress.
  10. Patch

Patch New Member

Thanks for sharing this. The custom match option is fun, but what's much more useful is being able to immediately pull host. One of my friends has an excellent connection, but it's frustrating using the cancel/start method.

I'd like to give a big FU to those of you who were keeping this secret. If Uber isn't going to fix their game, this will have to do.

I tested one of these earlier on Ammo Mule...

No juice buying
    No bot buying
    No hazards
    60 minutes
    Limit 1 per class

...and kckzi joined the lobby.

Despite juice whoring as a sniper the entire match, he still ended up rage quitting after we cleared the turrets on the left lane. Poor guy. I wonder if his britches would have ever gotten so big if MNC had been this way from the beginning.

I've never heard of CrimsonAutumn, but Crimsonskull117 is a very skilled player.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

12. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I rage quit in an hour long game where I had over 55 kills in the first 15 minutes (without juice buying), over 6 thousand dollars, and you went negative? Damn have the standards falling on rage quitting. I quit because with no money spent on anything else, the game essentially became a laggy clusterfuck of level 3 rocket turrets and bots being spawned everywhere. I also didn't have an hour to dedicate to a inevitable stalemate.
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Mr Burgundy, you have a massive erection.
  14. Patch

Patch New Member

I realize it's your word against mine to everyone else, but we both know you're a liar.

You quit as soon as I killed you after taking down the last turret on that side. Bots were on their way to the ball. There was no stalemate. Pro bot spawns were turned off. You killed the majority of bots to earn juice (I'd guess at least eight times). After I shut down the room, someone asked me to host again, so it couldn't have been that laggy.

Yes, I went negative. I don't give a damn about k/d ratio. We turned that match despite your juice whoring and you rage quit on the brink of losing.
    Last edited: August 8, 2011
  15. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I made you rage quit for five months.
    That's my great rebuttal, because I know if there is one thing you can't fight on these forums, it's imaginary stories of grandeur.
  16. crimsonautumn

Hi.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Buckle up mother f***ers! This topic just got good!

@crimson: hello. misunderstanding. Neither Tom nor myself have any problem with you. :)
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

everybody just chill the **** out and eat a sandwich
  19. Patch

Patch New Member

Your great rebuttal is yet another exaggeration of the truth. I've played MNC every week for the past year. I played less after the Spunky Cola update*, but I never quit playing entirely.

You are a delusional child. Please grow up.

* This had nothing to do with you. It was a combination of the poor balancing that came with the Spunky update as well as an interest in other games.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

really? nothing?