BRINK!!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by desertfalcon, May 6, 2011.

1. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I've never really understood what "stability" on the gun stats meant. Does accuracy refer to gun kick and stability refer to hip fire spread?

I like using that bullpup SMG because I can manage the recoil much better than most other SMGs (because I play on light body type).

I also like to run around and be an Operative and it seems the homing beacon works twice as fast on iron sights than on optical sights.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

if you pick it up from gamestop used, they have a policy that if you return the game within 1 week for any reason you want, you can get a full refund for it so long as it works.

if you do end up getting it, feel free to add me @ gt:tom12121112
  3. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

The lag is down to who ever has host like most games, there is sometimes a bit of lag when you spawn but since the latest patch its been really good. As for the AI being crap well thats true but ive yet to see a game which has good AI. Maybe just rent it and see what you think.

It makes the gun have slightly less random kick and recoil, it also makes the gun have slightly less range and is louder.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

accuracy is how big the starting crosshair is. stability is how much the crosshair moves around. there are no stats that correlate to either how big the crosshair tops out at, or how quickly it returns to normal.
  5. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

Pretty true statement. Black ops veteran bots are commonly stated as "good," however the only difference between recruit and veteran is they know where you are (grenades, so many grenades) and they shoot immediatley on sight. And they know how to lane, not walking around in piss everywhere corners and such, like on recruit. However... if you guise still play, I'm prolly gonna have to hop to the gamestop and pick up a used copyy. Thanks for the input!
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i personally think the AI is awesome. brink is built heavily based around flanking. when you are defending, you have to really watch out for that. its not "door 1, door 2, door 2" patterned crap either.they will try the main entrance until they realize it isnt working, then start trying various other entrances, and not all at the same time.
  7. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

Thanks for the input. I'm gonna go down to Gamestop tomorrow and buy it. See if i like it, which im guessing i will.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

9. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

must resist playing MNC and play more BRINK
  10. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

How's the new DLC? Might pick it up again if it's any good.
  11. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

It's good.
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

dlc is ok. what i love is the weapon balance patch. you can use whatever guns you want now without having to worry about the carb 9 BS.
  13. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

So BASICALLY, i got it. Add me i dont know your GT. HammondChease. Watchout i may rage.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

15. killien

killien Active Member

Eh, tried out Brink during this past free weekend
    To put it simply, I was not impressed and a few elements outright annoyed me
  16. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

OK i'm on the whatever space police team and im stuck on the campaign lvl where you need to build the crane and then hack the rocket from shooting. I CANT DO IT. WHEN I GO OPPERATIVE MY TEAM PISSES AROUND WITH THE COMMAND POSTS AND I'M LEFT TO DIE. WHEN I GO MEDIC MY TEAM PISSES AROUND WITH COMMAND POSTS AND WHEN THEY EVEN SMELL AN ENEMY LIKE 100 FEET AWAY THEY STOP HACKING AND GO OUT ON THE FRONTLINES TO TRY TO KILL HIM. I CANT WIN. And before anyone thinks they are funny, yes i am mad. Posting Umad has no purpose now, because i have specified i am agrivated.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

*aggravated ;)
  18. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

So a little update here... its been about a minute since i posted that and well, i left my xbox halfway through the game, like 7 minutes in because my team was still pissing at command points. I posted that, got back and my screen was on the main menu. so i went into campaign missions and turns out i completed it. :roll:
    I'll take it.
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

20. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

Correction: My TEAMMATES won for me.