Spawncamping.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Otherworld Odd, July 31, 2011.

1. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

WTF. I'm tired of getting into games, pubs of course, where the enemy team is camped outside the spawn zone throwing nukes inside (support) and shooting mortars (gunner of course). Spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die. Is there any way around this? I've tried bailing but that doesn't work. Do they have any plans on fixing this?
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Play assassin and try hard.
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

4. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

If you join a game and the enemy team are just sat outside then leave, find a new game where the randoms have half a brain to actually put up a fight. I cant play this game now unless im with at least one friend due to the most ******* stupid people being on the team i join.
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Most people who play together as a team will do this to glorify their kd.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

How do you glorify a .75 kd? Really, I'm curious.
    How do you glorify a .75 kd? Really, I'm curious.
  7. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

I don't glorify my k/d i glorify my wins.
    I don't juice chain .. maybe i should start.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you still wouldnt go positive.
  9. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

As long as I win thats all that matters
  10. The 16Bit Robot

The 16Bit Robot New Member

I've joined a lot of games in progress where my spawn is under siege by window jumping tanks & gunners. Just check the scoreboard before you pick your character, if you notice the other team is full of players with 20+ kills & 0 deaths... you know it's probably best to leave
  11. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Are you a captain?
  12. The 16Bit Robot

The 16Bit Robot New Member

...of industry? What are we talking here?
  13. Lazerus Long

Lazerus Long New Member

I think he's referring to being a captain of a ship? or captain of the Jet-Ski?

Sadly though spawn camping is side-effect of your team being too conservative, or probably trying to turtle for hope, and change. Either way your best bet is too just taunt in base and at least get some cash as your team feeds the other team's mvps for constant juice-chains.
  14. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

Yeah, that's the thing. They kill me inside the base so it's not even safe in there as far as I can tell. x_x
  15. Lazerus Long

Lazerus Long New Member

Oh your referring to the airstrike bug. Yeah supports can be a real bummer if they exploit this little piece of knowledge. I've personally got double/triple kills while throwing my beacons underneath the spawn or the exit ways.
  16. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Ive noticed an increase in pub-stomping parties lately. Ive also seen a lot more supports spawn striking. Its a **** move.

I will allow myself a spawnroom strike under special circumstances. I used to be absolutely against it. If u run like a coward back to ur spawn room and taunt at the door cuz u think ur safe, well ur getting striked.

Striking during a spawn camping end-game is just a **** move. Pisses me off when I see it, but thats mnc.

Getting away from the match can be a pain too. When u search for a match again, cancel the search right after u start it, then search again. This will usually put u in a different match.
  17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Yeah, nukes and stuff.
  18. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

Spawncamping is pretty pro and and it's not whether you spawncamp, it's how you spawncamp. Stylin' on yo enemy team is a great way to stay e-hard.

Besides, if they didn't want spawncamping, they wouldn't have designed the spawn ring wide enough to land my ice traps on. Also, there are the same number of spawn doors as I have ice TRAPS COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT
  19. B WALL

B WALL New Member

Joined a game late and got spawn striked by 3 supports. People wonder why the game doesn't take off, with **** moves like that I wonder why...