Private Matches

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by AlphabetTaco, August 2, 2011.

1. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Logically, if one wanted to just kill players, they probably shouldnt purchase a video game thats not specifically about killing players. They have moronic war games for that.
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

So like 2 weeks ago, I join a game, and AlphabetTaco is playing assassin and tryharding, even though he's pub stomping with a team of like 3-4. So next game, I play assassin. Then he sends me a rage message about how assassin is a garbage class and it takes no skill.

Obvious answer: He just rages at whatever beats him. Carry on, fellas. Nothing to see here.
  3. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Because that is the Gunner's job. He is designed to be the Pro-killer class.

Then that's on the rest of the team for not understanding what they're supposed to be doing.

You mean doing what he's supposed to do?

Uh... no?

wut

Assassins are pretty much the center of attention in private games, because they're the most powerful pushers. Hunting and killing the enemy Assassin before she can Juice is one of the key parts of the game.

Correction: the Gunner tries to kill the other Gunner, backed up by the Support and Assault (and the Sniper, if he's got a shot). The Tank and the Assassin push bots, and once one Gunner has died, the survivor makes use of the time to kill the enemy bot pushers.

So you find it strange that people think they're good at the game for doing what their chosen class is supposed to do extremely well?

You are a very strange little man.
  4. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

When you look at it the Gunner is built from killing pros. His guns do very weak damage to bots at all. the best thing the gunner can do is mortar turrets. And you can't get mad at gunners for killing pros when it's they're job. :ugeek:
  5. The 16Bit Robot

The 16Bit Robot New Member

You really seem to be getting worked up over nothing here. Let people play how they want. There's nothing you can do to change people. Maybe people think you're "moronic" for getting worked up over how people choose to play their $15 arcade game.
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Hell, he did that to me when I played assault against 2 other assaults. Him being one of the other assaults.
  7. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Why the hell should people post things on here if they're just going to get verbally assaulted by the community? My opinion seems to be blasphemy no matter where it goes. I'm done with this bickering. Have a good day, to anyone who reads this.
  8. The 16Bit Robot

That only usually happens when members say stupid things...
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

You are my new favorite poster. *hands a gold star*
  10. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Congratulations. You 3 or 4 successfully bitched at someone who posted there opinion on the internet. Only in America would one get any form of kudos for being a pompous ***.
  11. The 16Bit Robot

No, no... We bitched at you bitching about something that wasn't worth bitching at. Quit being so paranoid. For the record, im English.
  12. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

For the record, I've stopped caring. And you weren't congratulating somebody were you? you just received the praise.
  13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Nope. We bitched at stupidity. And succeeded, apparently.
  14. The 16Bit Robot

Your continued posting in this thread says otherwise...
  15. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Correction. We successfully corrected someone who posted something stupid on the internet.
  16. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I apologize everyone. I am a f***ing retard, and my opinion is always wrong, and you are all always right. I'm sorry for stepping on toes. I now know that everyone is smarter than me in every aspect, and nothing i say matters :) feel free to post more smartass comments following this as i'm sure you will. I said good day sirs.
  17. The 16Bit Robot

You said goodbye 3-4 times now. Things you say does matter, & you are entitled to your opinion, it's just that, when you're WRONG, expect people to call you on it. The world isn't against you Johnny, it's time to get off the dope.
  18. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I'm glad you finally know your place. NOW GET BACK IN THE DUNGEON.
  19. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@AlphabetTaco
    I know we all have our own opinions but come on. Calling a clawing Gunner a jackass from CoD isn't just right.
    If you're just gonna act like a retard then I think you should play more L4D2. Me, Nova and Deadpool would love to play with you. I'll pick Ellis, no one touch him.
  20. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Yes.

Opinions, by definition, cannot be wrong, because opinions deal with things that have no real answer. Like whether or not a game is fun.

Your beliefs, on the other hand, can be wrong. And in this case, they are.

Now stop acting like a butthurt idiot, accept that you said something stupid, and stop trying to act like you're the wronged party here.