Holding Uber to there word

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by dredd, June 6, 2011.

1. sjwho2

sjwho2 New Member

Its not broken, but it sure as hell isn't fufilled.

And yes, that would be ubers fault. Promising stuff that they should know they wouldn't fufill.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

How is a brand spanking new development company supposed to know EXACTLY how Microsoft and it's policies work? I mean there are dev. companies that have been around much longer then Uber and even they have been duped by Microsoft policies.
  3. sjwho2

sjwho2 New Member

By reading the policies beforehand?

Or are you saying Uber didn't read Microsofts policies beforehand and just put their game out there hoping to make money?
  4. caffinated

caffinated New Member

Their word. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR. THEIR.

I'm happy we could have this discussion, please continue.
  5. dredd

dredd Member

Thats funny because every time i go after lets say Soloist or for that matter DeadStretch when i've seen him in game they see me comin and run like thier A**s are on fire......and then i get swarmed by 3 ppl......and i still manage to kill them and one of there try hard friends This is how i picture it goin

Soloist: ZOMG It's DREDD RUN! ZOMG HALP HALP HALP i almost haz Juice HE'S GONA KILL ME!

BoltAction: Haz no phear i iz here with my Assassin and my awsomez use of glithces ill get him!.......seconds latter OSHI he pulled juice

just for the record I'm a Machinimarespawn Director i didn't pay for **** i get MS points and TB headsets just to name a few of the perks for what........for free just like im getting MW3 for free because im not going to pay for that crap

Umm well do some Research before you jump feet first into bed with micorshaft that might be one way thats why i think Bungie left the "Mothership" so to say because they where tired of Microshafts crap
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

They're you go with that again. You might think that these words are the same, but their not. There not interchangeable in any way. You have to use the correct one depending on they're context.
    C'mon man, the least you could do is try...

Edit:
    Out of curiosity, what online school are you enrolled in?

Edit, edit:
    I can guarantee you have never played against Soloist. ;)
    Last edited: July 24, 2011
  8. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

FYI I'm subbed and he's an awesome commentator.
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Yes it is.

Observe my proof: :lol:
  10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Can someone link me to the promise?

I'm not saying it does not exist, but it would be handy to have something to point to.
  11. dredd

dredd Member

I'd be happy to look for it i think i made a post in the thread but thats going to have to be sometime tomarrow heading out with friends fo da club (probly going to get drunk)
  12. teapot

teapot Post Master General

make sure you keep us posted on how much you drink. +1 style pointz
  13. dredd

dredd Member

Crown royal black :D
  14. dredd

dredd Member

Before i head out the door for da party i'd just like to make a comment this is mainly for Ubers Dev team There is a good reason why Bungie put features in there games that give them the ability to ban a player from Multy player because they have had bad dealings with Microshaft (Mainly with xbox live policy enforcement actualy enforceing there own rules for the xboxlive TOS) And they have learned from that and or thoes mistakes....Its funny as well because most of the scrubs that cheat in Reach dont know that Bungie can ban there multyplayer access without any aprovial of xbox live policy and enforcement....untill it happens and they rage @ Bungie on there fourms To be able to moderate your game YOU guys will and are going to have to take the same stace and put the same features into your Games to reset the stats of players or ban them when they cheat
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

dredd still doesnt know there and their.
  16. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Because this is an English literature forum?

I think that all people saying it's Microsoft's fault for charging Uber Entertainment for their service (Console and Xbox Live) as being unreasonable, really need to re-consider their idea of a business plan. I'm sure that Uber would gladly admit that the fault lay with them not Microsoft. Sure, Microsoft is stubborn on their prices, but good luck convincing a business they should do something for free. I feel that Uber made a horrible mistake in releasing their DLC for free. They'd probably have some dollar if they had charged for it, money that could pay their staff and pay Microsoft.

Truth be told, this game was released riddled with bugs and even after a title update and DLC it hadn't ironed out all of the bugs. And it's not like these bugs are completely random or glitches, they are simply there in your face, constant bugs that re-occur. Uber entertainment as a business have an obligation to release products that people wish to buy, and support their products. What they had with Monday Night Combat was a great game that really broke through the arcade market, but they couldn't handle their success. I mean, where's the PR? Address some of these issues with fans on the forums? Do something to appease the people that bought the game, there is hints towards updates to get fans doing weird fan fiction and storming up ideas and there is leading them on and hiding behind a brick wall. All I know is they have said there will be Uncle Tully's for XBOX and I don't see that... any where... not even a hint towards it...
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nobody cares that you have to pay for the dlc. nice wall though.
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

No matter what he says, I thank you for making that legible.