3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

And that's what I do best.
  4. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

even newer sig
  5. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

I'm up for it. Back from vacation now, and I can actually play during the week for a while. Finally done with the summer semester.
  6. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

I was looking forward to dropping a deuce on your chest tonight, but TEG thinks you guys would rage too hard if they let me sub. :lol:
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

Who would rage?
  8. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

I had a good time last night..
    I was going to request you show up deadeye but half the time either your not on or my team won't play you. It was a nice surprise.

Only got to play one match vs teg as our real team and tom rage quit as host (jk)
    He disconected and after that no one wanted to play

After playing those matches I learned a few things:
    A) Your team can be beaten though we didnt prepare for overtime, we did get your ball down to half health. Phillys juice class assault or whoever ended it which we didn't expect.

B) Demon seed is a great assassin for competitive play despite what you all say. If he wasn't on our team I don't think your ball would have gone down at all.

C) Two assassins leaves your defense crippled though you out slay us. TEG is basically a clone copy of grand prize and you play to kill rather then win most of the time. I mean all your team is differently skilled then GP was but you play the same style.

D) Our team lacks experience playing as a team since it was the first time we all did so last night.

E) I'd like to scrim other teams since theres no other teams out there to play. I like playing TEG but most of my team dreads it.
  9. Know your Role Randy

Both Skill and Moneyshot raged. Never thought I'd get rage msgs after a scrim saying stuff about juice. It was funny though, because they cried about juicing so we took it off, the next game I still had most kills, and I'm pretty sure I only juiced 2-3 times. I died twice while sitting on juice, but o well.
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

LOL your team plays every day for hours for almost 1 year.
  11. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Skill wasnt playing.. it was moneyshot and instant x. We scrimmed skill and moneyshots team 4 matches before we played youse guys.
  12. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Honestly when is my whole team of 6 without subs ever playing together?
    I mean its always 1-4 of us then friends join in.

Last night was our first night playing our roster
    Fearless feedle
    Gigivus
    Hella so bitter
    Jester Day
    D3mon seed
    SubtilityMoon

The only problem we had was gigivus fighting with his little brother most of the matches and going afk.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nobody changed to anything. we were just more prepared than you were.
  14. Know your Role Randy

LuLz. I just signed in and still had rage msgs from Moneyshot from after I got off.
    Instant is Skill's brother, so I figured it was him trying to hide behind his bro's GT. Makes sense though, the assaults played smart, instead of just chasing me down every chance possible.
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

So...

Seems like everyone has a high opinion of COR.
  16. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Is moneyshot related to him too?
    I play on and off with skill and he just says they are all from the same town.
    It wasnt skill on the mic in our party cause it was a different voice.. never played with instant cept the scrims we had before youse guys and he was a good tank

I kept calling alot of our team back for heals cause they kept going out of my range.
    Didnt know moneyshot was that mad.. i know he left but what can you do.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I guess I don't really have a problem with CoR, other than how they conduct themselves in public lobbies. It just sucks for new people to be instantly turned off from this game because of people like that. I mean, you can't really say that you're "trying to help new players play the right way", when you spawn camp and spawn strike. It's just incredibly off-putting to me. Other than that, the scrims we have had have always been fun.
  18. Know your Role Randy

I'm pretty sure it was Kaizer who told me they were brothers, when we beat on them in Brink so bad they refused to report the win and didn't play us again until they'd gone over strats for a week straight while we'd already pretty much quit. I don't think Moneyshot is his brother, but Moneyshot is hardcore on my balls because he nutrides Skill and I've pooped on him too many times.

I wouldn't call it a high opinion Plumbum.
  19. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

You and teg should play with us sometime rather then against us. Maybe we could learn some things from each other.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I guess I'll be the first one from ThunderEaglePoop to actually accept this offer.

Don't let me down, Fagg*t!

Edit: I've been meaning to ask you if you want one of your accounts back at TEG if you agree not to spam silly topics. So, do you?