H&S is looking for an assassin

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Manouso, July 28, 2011.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I love it. deadeye is like a child holding his ears screaming LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

I told you how it is on the TEG forums, and you definitely read that ****. You just realized it's true and had nothing to say. It makes me think that your whole being a bitch stint, dating back to Halo 2 days, is nothing merely more than trolling on purpose.

I don't care about any of the nonsense you just tried to pass off on chron, but people claw because of you? Are you that delusional? I saw walshy jump turn and BLB someone on one of the Halo 50K streams. HE'S the reason everyone started clawing on HUGE controllers in games that it took fast finger movement and skill to pull off exploits like double shots and bxbs. Not some retard that can hold A down.

Now I get it, you think you're the best at everything because you keep confusing yourself with other people.

I expect the - LOL? who? randy randy nerd tryhard randy. get off my nuts kid shadowrun is teh greatest. Smoke mad blunts, i hate competitive games cuz there's no competition so i stick to pubs, response. :roll:
  2. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Sorry Chron, but I've already proved I'm better than everyone on your team, back when I proved I was better than the better GP. I just wanted to make a funny post because I have actually played assassin against a team back in the day playing with GP/Destiny, I went 11-0 before being knocked off the map, so I know I'd still be too good to be on the team.

And Teapot. You think I don't know I didn't invent clawing? I'm well aware other people clawed before me, mostly because unlike most people in this community, I used to actually compete at LAN Events. I know, I know.. Shocking right? People actually playing on LAN, without host abuse, against other competitive players, and not over XBL with a bunch of nerdy trolls who stuck around an XBL arcade game to be 'competitive' in an XBL ARCADE GAME. But see the thing is, most of the kids in THIS community, had no idea what clawing was until I put out my guide. Sorry, but when Chron posts "i hadn't even started clawing yet when you **** on me and took the place on GP that was rightfully mine from swallowing loads!" about 10 times in his defense of getting **** on, I have the right to say that without me.. half of the kids that started clawing in the past half year, probably did it because of me.

It's ok though, I don't need to get credit for being so good and scary that it makes people start using me methods of playstyle. I know what I've done, I don't need others to admit that me being in the community made them better players.

I really wish you kids actually knew how much better I am at video games than you kids. I mean, you guys suck GPs **** and think they're good.. You don't realize how BAD these kids are. Even in a "dead" community like SR, these kids were nothing more than randy private tryhards who couldn't get a single map on me over my entire career in SR. Basically, these kids were on the level of Liefglinde and JustFour.

Nerdy nerd nerds nerdy nerd nerd nerds.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

What's the difference between a boxed retail game and a digital arcade game?
  4. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I'm laughing at the people using the terms "era" and "career" to describe a video game. Pretty much any video game.

I'm also laughing because I've likely gained more monetary and SWAG compensation as a result of playing/contributing to MNC than any of the dozens of people who are way more skilled than I am. I'm also laughing because I did this while treating MNC as a hobby, embracing it and attempting to highlight the fun and humor this game inspires, rather than treating it like a profession and be out to prove my uber leet skills to anyone that dares have a different opinion than I.

:lol:

Thanks for making my day. :)
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Would that be the BANNED level? :X
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

This user has been temporarily banned.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Y U No Offline?
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

10. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Deadeye, please get the 6 best Shadowrun Legends/MNC Stars to come beat us. If you guys are so good, there should be no excuses and you should steamroll us. Or you can just pull a Skill...
  11. joker

joker Active Member

i thought deadeye retired from the forums for the 10th time, hes back already? just to claim to be the best but not want to play in privates? i'll just come out and say it. your boy skill plays in privates with us, you are actually more of a trash talking never back it up scrub than skill used to be. good job! the only reason you used to be better than anyone was because you were one of the first no life losers who hit jackbot before anyone else trying your balls off 24/7 in pubs. once better people come along and play more, you are nowhere to be found. do you play any game when the community is actually better or do you just pick and choose the weakest parts of every games life to claim you are good? beginning of halo2, end of shadowrun, beginning of mnc, beginning of brink. thats a pretty impressive 'nobody cares' track record

p.s. ive known what clawing is for years now i just never cared to do it, sorry that you think you introduced clawing to a shooter game in 2010 lol the fact u truly believe this just shows how stupid you really are. maybe i'll make an assault guide about throwing the bomb behind someone and shooting them so they back into it and claim to be the first person to do it

other ps! did you really say you go to in person video game tournaments because you "dont want to play it online with nerds?" i forgot video game conventions and lan tournaments are where all the studs hang out lol go throw your frisbee at a chain net some more you little f4g, the fact you brag about disc golf is more than enough evidence that you really are the biggest little nerd on these forums, try a real man's sport sometime
    Last edited: July 30, 2011
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Why youse hatuhs gotta all be up in deadeyes grill keepin a brotha gunna DOWN, yo?
  13. joker

joker Active Member

d00d we offered him a spot as our support hes just bein a nutsack
  14. joker

joker Active Member

oh and let me go a step further by letting you know deadeye that i wont read or respond to anything you post on forums anymore but if im interested to simulate the experience i'll just take a look under me when im finished taking a crap. and unlike you, i wont be back in a couple hours u randy nerd tryhard
    t(o.ot)
  15. kckzi

kckzi New Member

He came in here and trash talked first when there was no discussion about him. Then ran away crying when someone put him in his place (second time this week). This thread is now back on topic, which is Manouso and how he sucks. Why you suck Manouso? WHY?
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i just posted it because it sounded cool in my head.
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I don't ******* get it. Why is DeadEye keep talking **** to everyone? Even the very few people who are trying to be nice with him. He calls everyone who played with him nerds, tryhards, randies, virgins and faggots. I played with him twice not too long ago and after that he messaged me "You've got a lot of nerds in ya". I don't hate the guy and I think he's a very skilled player. I just don't ******* get it why he talks **** to everyone who plays with him.
  18. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I know I started to claw because of Deadeye.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

he's grossly overrated. all the potential that just goes to crap against anyone good in this game. he's alot like jamarcus russel, they both are bad and not on a team. he actually sent miracle an xbox message for miracle to please ask me to stop posting about him lol looks like someone is having a tough time choking down the truth

this couldn't be more true

i agree
  20. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Caught me!

But I don't care how good of a slayer you are, you ain't better than me at assassin.

EDIT: Chron, stop responding to deadeye's stuff, bro. He's just LOLling at how far he's strung you along for this. If I took every post you've made at Deadeye and put it on microsoft word, it would fill up like 15 pages. Is he really worth that much effort to you?

EDIT 2: Sorry if this is ruining all your trolling, Deadeye. It's just getting painful for me.