Fojib270 Has Become The First Legit 99

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Shammas, August 19, 2010.

1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Last edited: August 19, 2010
  2. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Re: Watch Fojib270 Become The First Legit 99 LIVE

Also watch Sauceman, the most dominant gunner to ever touch the game :)
  3. Cogrock

Cogrock New Member

And I thought I played this game a lot.....
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Half a bar away, most likely this game!!! Hurry quick!
  5. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Well, it's official. Sauceman carried Fojib all they way to level 99.
  6. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Finally level 99 :)
    $1833340 life time earned
  7. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

Congrats man! Well deserved!

Kinda expected an Icon or something cool though, like Gears had Wings when you reached 100, made it all that much worth the trouble.
  8. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Thanks
    And yea i was kinda hoping for a new title or something
  9. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Gratz! Your the first one to prove your a nerd!

Nah I kid I kid, congrats!

I do wish there was a title or something for it, that would be cool.
  10. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

You're right, he's a super nerd :)

However, he did at least do pull-ups in between matches to stay in condition for fire fighting (which is quite a few, considering people don't stay long with the ball drops within 90 seconds, lol).
  11. Briq

Briq New Member

You mean the fire he put out in his microwave after it exploded from too many hot pockets?
  12. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Hey, just so you know jealousy over the internet is very, very sad. He had some free time when this game dropped and is good enough to make his games count towards being #1.

You should worry less about other people, because it's pretty pathetic.
  13. TOO Jhar

TOO Jhar New Member

I think he was joking bud...
  14. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

lol maybe or maybe not regardless this kid seems to like trolling the forums
  15. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Nah, he was trying to talk trash in some other threads too. He's got a genuine problem with Fojib it seems like...
  16. Patch

Patch New Member

Fojib270's score isn't "legit" unless you count boosting in private matches.

I passed him this morning around 2pm GMT. He woke up and started playing when I was two thousand dollars shy of his score (i.e. one match). An hour later, I was $10,000 ahead of him.

All 500+ of my wins were from public Crossfire games (there was a single exception where a friend had invited me to a private match match to test out a few tactics, and the bots finished off the ball). I had hoped that up until this point, Fojib's wins were also legit.

However, a couple hours after I pulled ahead, a mysterious new entry appeared on the earnings board: SigMa001337 (around $1.75 million...Fojib and I were were at ~1.69 mil). I'm pretty sure Fojib saw this and believed it was legit, so he started boosting like crazy. He earned over $100,000 in less than an hour. This isn't possible when playing public games. He did this for several hundred thousand dollars until he passed SigMa001337.

I realize I have no empirical evidence, but I was also watching the kill scoreboard during this time. Normally his kills are pretty high for each match (at least 10, often 20+). During the period his score mysteriously increased, his kills barely went up. At most he was only getting a kill or two per game, sometimes zero. The most logical explanation is boosting in private matches (read: his own Xbox) because of SigMa001337's score.

The hardest part to swallow is that compared to his legit play (earnings/kills), this morning he earned an insane amount of money in such a short period of time. Not many people are on at this time, and there is often a delay getting matches started. I was trailing behind him yesterday by about $130,000, but I was slowly whittling away on the gap between us. I was able to makeup the difference while he slept. When we were both playing fairly, I had a slight edge on him as far as dollar amount over time.

What I find most interesting is that during the boosting period this morning, the JustinTV stream was conveniently offline.

I realize it's my word against his, but Fojib270's level 99 has an asterisk by it. All of my matches were public because I was having fun. Monday Night Combat is one of the best games I've ever played. I can't imagine Fojib having a very good time farming money on a second controller in private matches, but I guess that's what some people need to do to feel special.
  17. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

First off when i was playing last night i was not only gaining tons of money really fast in pubs i was slowly rising above you in points from 60k to 80k to 100k+ all this while the stream was on. I know how to win and win as fast as possible

Second off when i got on this morning i was about 4k ahead of you and once again i was slowly rising ahead of you but i didnt have the stream on because its not even my stream i cant force my friend to stream me 24/7 (also if you watch all the recent streams for this afternoon i didnt go higher then 10 kills in any game half of them i got 0 or 2 kills and its still there if you wanna watch the highlights.)

Third thing is it was really obvious that Sig was somebody who hacked the leader boards i knew that instantly so i wasnt worried at all

If your gonna accuse me then talk to me on xbox live not making a huge reply of what your assume
  18. Shammas

Shammas New Member

You should realize that it's your word against www.justin.tv/mcxshammas and the hours of gameplay recorded over the past week of us playing crossfire together.
  19. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Yeah, it's not his stream, so Shammas is only streaming when he's playing, which obviously isn't nearly as much as Fojib.

I obviously may not be a very good source of proof since we're on the same team (as indicated by the sexy sigs), but I can tell you that he doesn't farm in a private lobby. I played quite a few pubs with him where he would literally buy 1-2 upgrades, then spend on juice and go for the moneyball, and very often had less than 3 kills.

When we play together, I tend to gunner people in their spawn while he took down the moneyball, which is HUGE money (this ranking quicker).
  20. Patch

Patch New Member

So do I. When we were playing at the same time, our scores were equally distant. You never pulled ahead of me while we were both playing at the same time; I was the one whittling away on the gap between us. When you woke up this morning, you were a few thousand points ahead of me. An hour later, I had pulled $10,000 ahead of you. Two hours later, you were several hundred thousand ahead, but your kills had hardly gone up. It's no mystery what you were doing.

I understand that, but in order to win that fast, you would need friends helping you. Even then, you would eventually get into a game or two which would go to overtime. It's suspicious that you were able to shoot up so quickly without the aid of your friend who was running the stream.

I don't believe you. As soon as that hacked score appeared, your score shot up like crazy, but your kills hardly increased. This wasn't consistent with the way you had played earlier. The speed with which you earned several hundred thousand to pass SigMa001337 is just not possible in public matches. I know what I saw.

Your buddy is the one who felt it was necessary to make a thread about this. I'm just posting what I saw. Your level 99 is not legit. Besides, people posted in the other thread about the JustinTV stream that you were playing in private matches.

Honestly, this entire thread is irrelevant. I only commented here to share what I saw. I doubt Uber even tracks private vs public matches (although private games should not count toward the leader boards). Putting scoreboard achievements in your sig is overboard. Nobody cares, dude.