Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. Locke

Locke New Member

Hey I'm Locke. Obviously that isn't my real name, but you don't need to know that haha.

I'm new to the game, my GT is Yearly Bell. I'm SLOWLY getting better, I main a customised Assault (trying to get the perfect balance of endorsements). I HATE the assassin with a passion, mainly because they can do little else (unless you are really good) than kill other players, which (thankfully) isn't the most important thing in this game. I also enjoy playing as the Gunne. I don't hate them like I do the assassin, but I don't really enjoy Sniper or Tank.

I play this on 360 and this is currently my main 360 game - I got up about 13 levels in 6 hours, which I guess is pretty poor. However, I spend most of my time playing time wasters on my iPhone lol.
  2. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Your sure I think I remember a game with you.
  3. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

hi im fearless feedle and i like to help new players learn how to play this game the right way. Most of uber hates me and likes to ban me but I'm still a nice guy. Anyone wanting to play some mnc hit me up or pub me up!

Support/Tank
  4. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Sounds good ^^
  5. Zekariah

Zekariah New Member

Hi I'm Zekariah.

Not a regular player of MNC as yet, but love the trial time I've had to play.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Xbox Marketplace is not allowing me to download the full version. So I'm here to bring this to the attention of Uber and hope to resolve this issue and eventually purchase my full version so as to get HARDCORE into this community!
  6. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

Hey guys, I'm almost brand new to MNC. I was watching a stream where they played it and instantly fell in love and I couldn't get the monkey off my back until I bought it. So I'm brand new since last night. I haven't quite found a class yet, though I like all of them that I've tried (assassin, hard to stay alive... tank is pretty cool, as is gunner... assault, i play the most... and i love support but you definitely don't get as much money as the other classes).

I absolutely love this game, as I've said. I recently bought Brink and almost as instantly returned it to the store. And for an arcade game like this to completely trump a full-title release.... well, it says a lot.

Gamertag is same as my name here.
    Last edited: July 27, 2011
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

8. teju__

teju__ Active Member

Hi,
    my name is not teju.
    I play mnc since beta phase, because of Col.Jessep's..."advertising".
  9. ChopSuey444

ChopSuey444 New Member

Hello!

I'm ChopSuey444, but please, call me Chop. Even better, refer to me as Uber Leet Sniper the Fifth. No wait, scratch that. Just call me Chop.

Anyhow, my main interests are playing games, reading, playing about in Photoshop, watching movies, listening to music and playing the drums.

I joined these forums mainly as they are the forums for Monday Night Combat.

That's all for now. Toodles!
  10. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Since you just joined today im curious of how long you have been playing MNC. I mean no offense when asking this question.
  11. ChopSuey444

ChopSuey444 New Member

I got MNC yesterday, and I am loving it so far. It make a fresh change to the cycle of mind-numbing FPS games that dominate the market nowadays.
  12. SomeDudeInASuit

SomeDudeInASuit New Member

Yo I'm SomeDudeInASuit.
    I've been playing MNC since it was released and still play it almost everyday.
    I've also been lurking around the forums for quite sometime now. I finally made an account but I probably won't post in topics much.
    I mostly play by myself since I don't know many people who play MNC. It'd be nice to actually play with people who know what they're doing. :D
  13. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Who has two thumbs and knows what they are doing?
    wait for it...
    THIS GUY!
  14. The 16Bit Robot

The 16Bit Robot New Member

I'm Shaun, 29 years old & I live with my mom. I'm playing Monday Night Combat everyday until my Rainbow Tie Roller Disco takes off.
  15. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

People just call me Taco. I tend to play rpg's and almost any shooter. I saw MNC on the dashboard after it came out, watched the video, and knew i had to have it. and it is by far the best 15$ i've spent. It's the only online multiplayer i enjoy.
  16. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

Hello i am Eggplant, or HammondChease (xbox gamertag). I play MNC on xbox but i like to play other games such as Counter Strike and TF2 on the PC. I am overagressive in game and send hate mail alot. I get into arguments over stupid things and i generally have a negative attitude and a pessimistic outlook on life. I like dolphins.
  17. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

This guy is gonna be my new bud.
  18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Lol Hammond is probably the most funniest guy on the mic.
  19. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Can't wait until I stop being lazy go to walmart and get my new mic. and controller!
  20. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Hey u wanna get me a new controller while ur at it. :p