Can't find any servers!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by shully, July 22, 2011.

1. shully

shully New Member

I just reinstalled my windows and re-downloaded the game and it just won't find me any servers anymore..i tried refreshing but it was pointless
    Please someone help me..
    I am able to play only servers from history
  2. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

have you tried changing the filter yet?
  3. shully

shully New Member

yeah..also i checked to show passworded,full and empty servers and no luck :(
  4. cyzmyass

cyzmyass New Member

I recently did a reinstall going from xp to win7 64bit, when i started up mnc nothing would show in server list, i had to use my history to connect, i just kept switching between the different tabs (history, faves, servers, lan etc) and eventually the server list repopulated itself, give it time.
  5. shully

shully New Member

The problem is that it's not just monday night combat..also counter strike and counter strike source have the exactly same problem..it just won't find my any servers anymore
  6. cyzmyass

cyzmyass New Member

Do you have the thompson router by any chance, it has a known problem with steam, there is a fix for it though, search on these forums.
  7. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

Hmm, I can't seem to find any servers either under 100 ping. When I go 150 Ping, I can find a few, but over 100 is simply unacceptable. :(
  8. quidmonkey

quidmonkey New Member

Decided to finally give this a try tonight. Loaded up Steam, went through the tutorial, tried finding a server, and no dice. Awful lot of these server topics floating around, too. Would like to play this someday, but I don't have the time to wait 5-10 mins until a server list may load.
  9. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Yeah this is driving away players that could have become non-retarded pub players that read the strategy section.

I thought there was a fix for this.
  10. shully

shully New Member

No router here..also i have firewall and UAC deactivated and no antivirus
    I sent a message to steam support..I hope they have a solution to my problem
  11. MaxDurak

MaxDurak New Member

12. Omena

Omena New Member

Durak that worked for me, thanks man <3 ;)