Where's the 360 Love and How Come PC gets updates?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

My single biggest issue. The 360 version is basically ignored in terms of "HEY, GUESS WHAT?". No news at all. No dates and whatnot I could understand, but not even a "We plan to [X]." is kind of disappointing.
  2. mute

mute New Member

Ok, it's July 21st. At this stage, any DLC is extremely unlikely to roll out until October.. if it was submitted now. There won't be squat until November/December at best. I called this before they even started this thread in April. Part of me even doubts we'll see an update before the year is out. Uber couldn't be squashing their potential profits harder if they were steppin on our cubes.
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

MUTE!

where have you been all my life?
  4. mute

mute New Member

Bored sweetie ;]

Actually.. almost embarrased to say this here, but I've been playing alot of Brink =X
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'unno, something tells me Uber are hard at work on the 360 version as we speak. . .

. . .because ANOTHER Steam update would have come out by now. Dohohohohohohoho.
  6. mute

mute New Member

Yeah, but once its complete you have to take into consideration the time it will take MS to approve it and then put it online for download. Knowing and taking that into account before hand is why its a real pity the work didnt begin on this much much sooner. Anyways, I'm still looking towards and hoping for it. I'm just totally burnt out on MNC. Also hope the DLC doesn't fragment the userbase too much, but I suspect most active players will buy it... specially those around here.
  7. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

[​IMG]
    /thread
    AmiDoingItrite?.jpg
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Xbox fanbase: So uber, any news?

Uber: [​IMG]
  9. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

The most recent 360 attention was adding it to the buy now sign-thing, I'm not sure when that happened.
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

it happened after i asked about it a month or two ago.
  11. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

If they are working on new updates and a new engine then why cant they take literally one minute to come on here and say right guys we are maybe a few more weeks/months away from bringing you the update, that pisses me off more than no update.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

A timeline is dangerous. Very much so. As much as I'd like news, after the uprising caused from Spunky, they (apparently) decided refraining from any news at all would be the better course of action. Me personally, I'd prefer for them to piss a whole bunch of people off and give a timeline anyway. The people who actually care and can wait would be rewarded, while the people who would like to whine and moan would simply be given more ammunition that would be used, and largely ignored except by others who also wanted to bash Uber.
  13. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

There is the problem then. It is rough to give a timeline due to the microsoft verification process. That is if Microsoft allows whatever Uber has planned.
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Everyone knows the problem. The problem is that about three quarters of the people don't care about the problem, who's fault it is, and what it takes. They care about the fact that there's still a problem, and it inconveniences them.
  15. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

Well if Microsoft pulls what they usually pull, we'll probably wind up having to pay for the updates (maybe not so much here) and any additional content anyways. Ala what they did with TF2
  16. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Well, obviously, yeah. That's been known for ages now.

The good news is, (unlike the TF2 360 updates) is that it IS actually coming. Bad news is, we don't know when. At all.

Oh wait, it will most likely come out a little while after Uber upgrades the Unreal Engine or something. I don't know, I'm not really a technical person.
  17. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

Damn, sorry. I'm new here and didn't feel like running through 18 pages to see what was said.
  18. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

S'alright, buddy.
  19. indikid09

indikid09 New Member

im being patient but the only thing im fustrated with is the fact uber hasen't even given a sign that their working on the engine they need for the updates.

i believe them i really do but i just think they owe us a sign of progress instead of reposting a letter they wrote a year ago.
    just saying.
  20. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

An increasingly common, and more reasonable, complaint.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.