I hate Split-Screeners

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by TehRussBus, July 19, 2011.

1. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I hate playing and having fun and then the next game...I'm getting dominated because my team consists of me, maybe one other decent player, and then split-screeners. Who are 9.9999 times out of 10, absolute garbage. I'm not really asking for anything, I just want to express my frustration a little, and see if anyone else suffers from this.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Ehh I hear ya, though for me it's a 50/50 experience for me. Sometimes they are chickens without heads but other times they have the best teamwork and cooperation ever.

I usually judge it off of the main account. If it's got at least a bot then they should at least know the main objective...hopefully.
  3. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I have seen a few split-screen groups that seem to know what they're doing, but those are few and far in between when compared to the ones that go assassin and go 3-19.
  4. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

This.

This.

THIS!
  5. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

My split screeners are the pair of assassins who go a combined 2-40 and are always on MY team

:(
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I always seem to get the pair that go double Support and snuggle hug each other and will heal you if you shoot them.
  7. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

im always shooting noobsupports. lately it's been making me angry though, how many times i've been getting screwed over by guests on a team split. they just give away kills to the main account or sit in the spawn taunting. i hate quitting out but it happens once every two or so hours lately. also, can we not get more mics going? the one time i had a mic'd guy on my team today, he was a 2-0-18 assassin with the least amount of cash on the team with 3 minutes to game end. when i told him to switch over to something to actually help us out, he was told me he liked playing assassin. how can you like getting killed 20 times in a row with only two rebuttal kills? in twelve minutes? he clearly wasn't clearing bots, cuz my tank was doing that on both lanes. go support and heal turrets if you aren't going to even try to do the assassin's job. or pick the assault like everyone else. this game needs new life, stat.
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I have noticed that most Supports on the PC will prioritize healing another Support over almost everything else. They will rather heal me as Support instead of the Gunner/Tank. :D
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

McLovin, you go 3-19 all the time. Don't lie to yourself.
  10. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

11. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Mosy split screeners I play with that go support tend to care more about healing each other the entire game instead of caring about our base.
  12. iammclovin117

Fix'ed but i keep everyone healed.
  13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I still think McLovin is cooler than Subguy and Thombow. He's actually made me kind of chuckle at times. Not a LOL, but a COL. Neither of you have done that. You colossal british cigarettes.
  14. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I see we're being as productive as ever...
  15. iammclovin117

And whats funny is i'm british.

And a cigar.
    Also 777.
  16. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

When I play by myself, in a lobby full of random players without bots by their names, I actually hope the split screeners get put on my team. I'm not that great, but I can generally dominate against players that don't understand the game. Split screeners on my team make things more fair in this situation.

But I really just wanted to say that McLovin spelled his gamertag wrong.
  17. B WALL

B WALL New Member

usually mine will nut hug the firebase they havent hacked lol. While my level 3 rocket turret is getting pummeled.
  18. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I love split screeners, especially when theyre on my team. Who else is going to keep a lazer blazer over healed for a full game? Exactly.
  19. iammclovin117

Off-Topic: I did that on purpose. For people like you.
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I once saw a couple of split-screeners go 0-30.

Oh wait, no, that was just the one of them.

I think I was playing with Don and Patch that day too.