The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

To be honest i got the video from another forum http://www.thundereaglegroup.com/over-10-thousand-t925.html other than that i have no other information about the video
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

<3 you too.

And it's my 5 or so monthly games before I get bored again and stop playing this game again, so I cram as much fun into them as I can. And if that means playing pub assault, THEN GODDAMMIT I'LL PLAY PUB ASSAULT.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

He had a massive rant at me, saying that his team were garbage and that the other team was amazing AND that he didn't buy juice, but instead upgraded all the turrets (but if you look carefully you can see there are only 4 turrets at level 2, one of which a support got a kill with).
  4. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No, I MEAN I was sitting there for a minute, talking to myself saying "Now, his accuracy looks okay so I'm guessing that's a bronze, then again his clip size is moderately large so that's a sliver and his RoF is fast so that's a gold.

Then I noticed his skill recovery and looked in the bottom left hand corner and noticed it was in Overtime.
  5. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

My comment doesn't really reflect on you, since I know you can play at least 1 other class. But dear god the people who go Assault game after game after game.... "Oh, our team has 5 Assaults? Clearly we need lane pushing power, so I will go... ASSAULT."
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Lately I have been going Assault when there are already at least 3 other Assaults on my team and just running around and "pushing buttons" thinking hopefully they will get the point. That or either following them around and taking their kills.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

gg to those in tonight's little scrims
  8. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Good times with my clan mates :lol:
  9. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I might start doing this. Ive never played assault, but I can mash buttons. That should putme up there with the best.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

It will. It seriously will.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

By pushing buttons I meant Ejectors and the Annihilator. :lol:
  12. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Ran into Radex today, he was holding it down pretty decently :D
  13. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Some epic games with the former AEROS kids, particularly the Railgun battles with Snakefighter. I wish could overcome my aversion to meleeing bots/buying Juice though.
  14. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I just played him a couple of days ago and he solo carried his team to OT a few times. It was really bad for him too - everyone else went deeply negative (3 or 4 cats were like 2-24,) I was def impressed.
  15. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Just played a round against Jacktrips. He's a pretty good sniper. His team was garbage, but he managed to defend his base and control both bot lanes for the better part of the match, and got plenty of headshots.
  16. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Sorry about my crappy host. I tried to join games 5 separate times, but it kept putting me in my own lobby until I decided to wait for people to show up. Then it booted like 4 people at once during the match, and booted me at the start of overtime. Lame.

I kept trying to move up, but I don't remember seeing my team anywhere but the middle of my base.

Thanks for the compliment though. You've done pretty well every time I've seen you play, and I know you've pulled some nice headshots of your own before (I saw some, before the bullet went through my eye).
  17. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

GG to Nova Warlord. He, and his highly (boosted) prestiged party, managed to squeeze out a victory against me and some random unprestiged noobs.

This didn't seem like a big deal as it was happening, but the smack he was talking afterward indicated that he didn't win very often.

So congradulations Nova Warlord! UR AWESOME!
  18. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I think you fail to see the point of this thread, Immortal.
  19. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I'd like to compliment feedle for trying to recruit me as an assassin for COR but i gladly declined.
  20. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I don't know what ur talking about Dutch. That was a deep, heartfelt compliment.