Team mates should be clippable?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by DR0KZ, August 18, 2010.

1. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

The more i'm playing MNC the more i'm getting frustrated by bumping into team mates and making your screen shake, or simply having them block the spawn exit while picking skills.
    Near Jump-pads (landing) and around cover you can get in really frustrating situations wich you just kinda bump into eachother all the time with the screen shaking and being somewhat stuck, no one is doing it on purpose offcourse but it's pretty annoying, especially with gunners and tanks.

So perhaps just make friendlies clippable..? Not sure how it's going to work out with 2 players just standing in each other but right now it's not all to great either.

Has this been concidered and/or tested? :)
  2. PandaOracle

PandaOracle New Member

I don't know if they should or not, but i was once trapped in the spawn point by two gunners picking skills by the exit for around 5 minutes :?
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

That clip of marge simpson on a plane just plays over and over when I'm playing Scramble and I have no health and a pack of gremlins after me.

running running running TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

lemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeout

:cry:

I mean....uhhh.......yes. They should.
  4. GrahamSimmons

GrahamSimmons New Member

Sometimes me and 3 other friends pick gunners and deploy in our spawn point doors to trap the other two players in, lol.
  5. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

You sir, need to provide us with a link! ;)

lol, you are just plain evil
  6. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

I thought they made three exits, so that you could always get out..? o_O
  7. FreaKuencykilla

FreaKuencykilla New Member

You should sell your gaming system.
  8. GrahamSimmons

GrahamSimmons New Member

Haha, why? Because I occasionally am having a laugh at somebody else's expense? Get a grip mate, and don't take games so seriously!
  9. Qbakies

Qbakies New Member

Yes that is exactly why. Griefing is never fun or justified. It has nothing to do with taking games seriously, it has to do with me playing them as a way to have some fun.

Also, I agree that teammates should be not be able to block your path.
  10. GrahamSimmons

GrahamSimmons New Member

False.
  11. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

I feel sorry for you.
  12. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

only problem i have running into people is that it blocks my charge skills and basically wastes em
  13. razman360

razman360 Member

Yea teammates should be clippable. I don't have any stories to tell, but it's just slightly irratating at times..
    This. Griefing is annoying as it is and it definitely shouldn't be done by teammates. I strongly beleive that multiple offences of this should result in a ban from xbox live- a bid to cleanse the community..which is desperately needed...
  14. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

This but as a support :cry:
  15. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

yea 2 gunners siting beside each other in the spawn could block people from coming out :/