Ss'Rikov Yai

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by grayfox, July 8, 2011.

1. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

How long do bans for leaderboard hacking usually take? This guy's been sitting on top of Crossfire Earnings with a few years of cash under his belt for days now.

Edit: I was to blunt in my earlier statement. What I'm meaning to ask is "Is there some sort of sweep done every X days for occurrences like this?"
    Last edited: July 8, 2011
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Stop making useless threads.
  3. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

I'd say this is the first thread I've made on this forum that doesn't involve some form of debate/discussion. Right now, I'm using the forum as a medium to find out how long administrative actions take, and I find the hacker in question's score humorous enough to bring up. I'm sorry that we don't agree.
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

There is a thread where you are supposed to report hackers in. Making a thread about one is pointless.
  5. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

I see your point. For some reason, I had this foolish idea that that thread was only meant for private/personally controlled servers with in-game occurences, and not just an overall reporting thread (like leaderboards). My apologies.
  6. killien

killien Active Member

It's called "Report a Hacker"
  7. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

Yep, got that. It was the fact that it's making ban lists for people's personal servers that made me think it was for in-game occurrences only. Needless to say I didn't take more than a second glance at the main post, dumb idea. Moving on.
  8. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

dont be a ****.

and FYI, hackers and exploiters are different. The hacking thread is for aimbotting.
    This new thread might actually get noticed since uber kicked someone out for exploiting in the past.

Best bet is to probably petition uber directly. I see Ekanaut on steam alot lately. Hunt him down :)
  9. Kel

Kel New Member

Yeah, cheated scoreboards pisses me off.

Don't want! Kick that ***!
  10. Fatal-Midget

Fatal-Midget Member

That guy is still there, why are they not doing anything? They must have seen that he's got like 90 million dollars! ****!
  11. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

In case you guys didn't notice, it's the fvcking weekend and I think there are probably things with a higher priority. Like convincing the wife that, yes, you are indeed the husband she hasn't seen in weeks because you were working to meet some deadline... ;)

And how are any of the admins supposed to guess that you would like a hacker kicked from the leaderboard with a thread title like this?
  12. verden

verden New Member

Like it really matters, the only one that cares is Arsonist, lol.
  13. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

QFT