Be a Hate-Maker! (Sniper Tactic)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Turnip, August 14, 2010.

1. Turnip

Turnip New Member

I will keep it simple. This is for those who don't need max fire rate, and love to pee off Assassins.

STEP ONE: Unlock a custom class.

STEP TWO: Set your Gold Sponsor as Gobi-Numb, and the Silver and Bronze as anything you want.

STEP THREE: Upgrade your grapple to level 2 or 3.

STEP FOUR: Have an assassin with up to a level 3 front-stab, or a level 1 back-stab. (Much easier to do with front-stabs.)

STEP FOUR: Mash the B button during the grapple.

STEP FIVE: Laugh manically as the grappler gets grappled. You can survive a knife to the head, but the fragile assassin stands no chance after being 9-ironed. Even if by some rare chance they survive the intial impact, (Which is only possible if they also sport Gobi-Numb.) they will be left with very little HP, so little that the fall-damage could kill them, if they aren't ringed out first.

STEP SIX: Taunt, if you wish. If you have the mike plugged in, then laugh like the Support. Or if you have a keyboard plugged in, type something along the lines of "THIS GRAPPLE IS MINE NOW, HAW HAW HAW."

I would like assassins point of view of on this, if anyone could. :)
  2. Turnip

Turnip New Member

Hate-Maker Enegry Tablets!
    "Now available in Grape/Apple Grapple!"
  3. hatemakerr

hatemakerr New Member

4. devorax

devorax Member

This is talked about in detail here for those who are interested.
  5. Turnip

Turnip New Member

I just realized your name! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Turnip

Turnip New Member

I honestly didn't copy this from you, though I use the same endoresment set (except my bronze is RegeneGreat! and I don't bother with traps.)

And I don't think that is much more in detail than mine. You basically wrote the exact same stuff, but mine was more direct (I had to search "Grapple" just to find the strategy :?)
  7. devorax

devorax Member

Lol sorry I wasn't accusing you of copying me. Somewhere in my guide it basically talks about how to counter assassins, and it talks even more about this in a post I made on the 2nd page.
    :p
  8. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

I see a sniper, think "think fucker is going down", go for the grapple, somehow got the front grapple, shrug it off. Turns out he has gobi-numb gold endorsement and I'm like "oh, okay, I'll just RB to finis-...he grappled me...I got thrown off stage. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That's pretty much it.

Moral of the story: Back grapples, they work.
  9. Turnip

Turnip New Member

Oh, ok. I was being too defensive, and I didn't check the second page. :p
    At first I was like "OMG THREAD STEAL"
    But then, i lol'd.

Im glad I got an assassins opinion on it, I figured that would be the general idea.

Now you know how we snipers feel when we're back stabbed. "FUUUUUUUUUUUU"
  10. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

it's why i snipe with my backside protected by a freeze trap
  11. Shammas

Shammas New Member

12. OhBoyKJoy

OhBoyKJoy New Member

This works so ridiculously well. Once the assassin grapples you from the front they're already in the trap, and its just a matter of time before you kill them. Sometimes they'll get lucky and sidestep your grapple but in that case just run and hope she doesn't launch shurikens.