summer costumes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by salomdi, June 28, 2011.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Summer Gear is a thing. You'll hear about it next week. But sorry, no bikinis.
  2. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

GOD DAMN YOU EKA! WE WILL WIN THIS WAR FOR BIKINI OUTFITS
  3. Goose

Goose Active Member

Eka, I will pay you every last bit of money that I have left in my wallet if we can just get Pit Girl (or her twin sister) as a playable character in this game.
  4. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

that 5 cents won't make it happen
  5. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

I dont know about anyone else, but I just heard about it today. :D

Im assuming removing Tanks and Gunners huge armor is too drastic of a change, especially given that you are not allowed to mess with their huge hitboxes just because you put them in shorts and a t-shirt.
    Putting them in summer outfits while keeping their armor. Will be interesting to see what Uber Entertainment has devised.

My idea would be to put a cooler inside their armor, and we can see blue ice rising out of the neck area. It would be a cool effect. Get it? Cool? :D

L. Spiro
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

[​IMG]

i wish they would come out already, i've only got a week of holidays left before my final term of school :(
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Honestly, I wish the XBox version would get an update first.... but that's not going to happen. :?
  8. BillNyeTheScienceGuy

BillNyeTheScienceGuy New Member

Fair enough but can we get a confirmation on speedo support?
  9. d-roy

d-roy Active Member

Summer gear? I can imagine the tank running around in a soda-can.

Also, please don't support the 360. Focus on the PC. Screw Microsoft, s'all I'm sayin'.
  10. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

so what OS do you use on your PC? ;)
  11. d-roy

d-roy Active Member

Well... Win7. But that's besides the point!

But hey, UBER doesn't have to pay a damn toll to M$ to update MNC on PC... as far as I'm aware.
  12. arseface

arseface Post Master General

I'd like them to be simultaneous. Once something gets released, everyone should have it. Unfortunately, if it doesn't come out with the engine shift that seems out of the question.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'm sorry I am starting to lose hope. Why can't they stop updating the PC, leave it as is and work on the 360 version for 6 months because frankly that is what they have been doing since the PC release. Wow a poll, cool. Nothing else.

I mean I know they have hoops to jump through but with each increasing PC update they are effectively losing fans and players that have been here since day one. I mean 8 updates is enough don't you all think? A few more FREE PC updates and the console crowd isn't going to be able to take any thing serious. I mean the PC and 360 version are so drastically different that there are going to be sooo many new changes that it will take all of us to get used to on top of having to pay for it. In which case they will end up having two versions of the game on XBLA. Those with the update/dlc and those without and the recent trend M$ is having in their DLC pricing I bet the non-dlc users will heavily outweigh those who do have the dlc.

I mean I am a huge fan and all but this is becoming beyond ridiculous. Not even a single word of if the update/dlc is in the works, how far along are they with updating the engine. Nothing! Just more and more PC updates. The whole time the PC versiob has been out the 360 counterpart has not seen a SINGLE update, not even a word about it just a poll and a glimmer of what the PC has gotten. We can all guess what will and will not come but we don't know a god damn thing.

There I said it loud and clear, the thoughts of the whole 360 community, which apparently out-numbers the Steam version.

-Stretch
  14. Coverop

Coverop New Member

I don't wanna to live on this planet anymore.
    (joke)
  15. duckling

duckling New Member

Did someone actually think there would be bikinis? :roll:
  16. Coverop

Coverop New Member

Me , Tikki and my other friends?
  17. Robbert

Robbert New Member

Epic sunglasses.

All there is to say.

Attached Files:

18. Coverop

Coverop New Member

So I can play as Assault and without any problems kill Assassin with my Bad-*** glasses.

After her killing I can say "Dat ***"
  19. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

when you have been wanting it since the xbox version and have been bringing it up and they come out and say SUMMER outfits, you get interested.....sadly uber has been evil again, we need to pay them more bacon......
  20. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Assassin can just wear the bikini around her usual costume. :lol:

But she can leave her hat on~