MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. kotay

kotay New Member

well doesnt the ban run on all servers that have the banlist, so if he was a hacker he wouldnt have anywhere to go after his ban?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

1) Make new account. A hacker's personal favorite. I did this in C&C Renegade when people in one damn good server thought I was a hacker. I did hack, but not their server (or any server other than the lolroleplay ones). Name change cleaned all that up, because the server's community was good enough to get back in. Now, I am BroTranquilty and not GenKazuma.

2) The banlist doesn't cover all the servers yet. I think that was a personal server ban. He didn't want it to turn into a universal ban.

3)Did I mention make a new acct? I thought everyone knew hackers burn through accts as they continuously get VAC bans.
  3. kotay

kotay New Member

why would you make another account in a game no one plays?

and gratz for cheating
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Thanks. I thought everyone used cheats in Grand Theft Auto. Especially after their first legit playthrough.

I used them in roleplay servers. There is no cheating, especially if there is no goal. I made roleplay maps and mods too, like harriers and elevators and teleports and tasers. Playing with damage was an easy thing, made it fun to instakill harriers out of the sky and watch people plummet, or instaheal harriers, or insta-disarm bombs and such.

It pretty much turned C&C Renegade into an early Gary's Mod. Wouldn't you say the "Physics Gun" and "Tool Gun" are cheating?

You are always negative man :cry: .
  5. kotay

kotay New Member

realist
  6. TNine

TNine New Member

Pretty sure i saw a hacker Mr. Bungle (Assault). Could see right through cloak, shot me across the map a few times, blew up a bomb on me across the map once, shot me out of the air from a smokebomb, etc. The other people on my team agreed, i don't know what he did to them. Anybody else run into him? He might of just been having a good game and got a few lucky shots off.

Edit: kk false alarm. He was probably shooting at someone else or something.
    Last edited: June 17, 2011
  7. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

I know him.
    His skill is above average but not enough to be considered a cheater.

L. Spiro
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Mr. Bungle is not a very good player. If he's hacking then he should get a refund.
  9. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

[​IMG]
  10. BillNyeTheScienceGuy

BillNyeTheScienceGuy New Member

I've played with Bungie quite a few times. He's annoyingly accurate with certain weapons like the assault rifle or railgun but he does miss.

On another note you should know that you're not entirely invisible and silent while cloaked. Most good players can spot a level 3 cloaked assassin in front of them fairly well and the noise of a cloak/decloak is enough to instantly send them into checking behind them mode. If you're going to play assassin you need to play with these things in mind.
  11. TNine

TNine New Member

Yeah, but after a certain distance you are completely invisible. I got shot from halfway across Steel Peel (while jumping down), which set off my alarms. As i said, he probably just got lucky. Maybe he was just guessing or was shooting at someone else. He's also really accurate, so it just seemed suspicious.
  12. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

Honestly, you're not as invisible as you think. Even just brushing against a bot gives your position away to anyone looking in your direction. I've had plenty of trash talk from sins calling me a hacker because I shoot them to death before they get anywhere close.
  13. Vlane

Vlane New Member

The Darkness hacked the earnings leaderboards.

Just sayin'.
  14. TheDarkness

TheDarkness New Member

Changed it back now.

I used cheat engine to do it, I was actually just messing around with some settings and thought I could try something like that out, to my amazement it actually worked.
  15. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Well it would have worked twice as well if you used MHS.
    Just saying.

L. Spiro
  16. corducken

corducken Member

17. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Don't know if anybody noticed, or cares, but hacker at number 1 on earnings leaderboards. Has like 90 million dollars or something.
  19. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

I'm pretty sure arsonist cares about that one.

i got another similar hacker removed for doing the same
  20. Colcut

Colcut New Member

I suspect a guy named N00B killer is a cheater.
    Can't record anything because my fps drops to nothing when I do but if anyone sees him then be aware.
    0x0110000104B8D96A

He was a gunner and every single shot hit when I was running around/lunging.

There was another person on the server named Wintergrasp who also thought he was cheating.

When I accused him publicly this was his reaction;
    [​IMG]

Obviously I know this isn't proof, however if you see him around, just watch out.
    Last edited: July 18, 2011