More Nerfs = Less Fun

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by GUINEAPIGMONSTR, June 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUINEAPIGMONSTR

GUINEAPIGMONSTR New Member

Really? I always saw gunners as my prey when playing as assault; there big and slow take time to start firing and once they do you can just jump up and hover to confuse them further. Although now that I think about it I guess if I manage to get that close to the gunner its just a bad gunner. I think I would be able to shread the assault to bits with a dual minigun as long as I dont suck too badly. Good point DS.

Wrong again, Family Guy just keeps getting funnier.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Family Guy stopped being funny once the 90's ended.
  3. GUINEAPIGMONSTR

GUINEAPIGMONSTR New Member

Come on? Whats wrong with you people, it just keeps getting better! But Im curious now about what you would consider a funny show, just so I have a point of reference and Im talking to you too JON10395 (seriously, are you really the 10395th JON on this site?).
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Well, kind of. This is my 10396th account. All of the previous ones have been banned for trolling.

Also, I think this topic is retarded.
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

This guy is one in a long line of stupid dummys to bring up the exact same things and react the exact same way. He's truly a descendant.

Learn to be original scrub.
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.