JRaw's Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by Jraw20, December 28, 2010.

1. truckus

truckus New Member

I'm talking to both you and Teapot and I'd really like to see this from all classes. Especially sniper, assault, and support in the context of a competetive/private match.

I'll tell you straight up, though, that I don't plan on making a Youtube account to comment on vids. I won't BS you about that just to get a vid. I'll deffinitely comment here in your thread, though.

The sniper one would be especially cool from you since you seem to be mostly known and respected for that and it's also my best/favorite class.
  2. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

The only problem with that is that I don't care anymore about the competitive scene. Most people in this game are either douche bags or just annoying. But if you would like to see it in a public setting with partial commentary about private/competitive matches, I could probably do that for ya.
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

What do you know about competitive. I saw you're fraggednation vids and you didn't even leave your half of the map on those.
  4. truckus

truckus New Member

Either way I'd like that. Having been mostly a solo player until about 2 weeks ago I just really enjoy people talking about the game and their own gameplay while I'm watching a video of it. God, I must have watched everyone of Xeno's vids including the "randoms" a handful of times. Of course when I try to emulate it doesn't look anything like that :lol:
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Point, proven. *** hat.
  6. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Thought I replied to this, guess not.

I will try to get something together this week. But it may take some time, because I found out today my grandfather passed away and I have to work 10-12 hours a day. I will get one of them up asap for ya.
  7. truckus

truckus New Member

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Jraw. Take your time. Life is a lot more important than MNC.
  8. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Hiyo! Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't posted a new video in a couple months, but just put one up(Granted it isn't a whole game, sorry!), but I didn't think I would do well until I realized the score almost towards the end. It is a sniper vid(shocking, I know) but take a look and tell me what you think. I am a little rusty, it has been quite sometime since I have been pingin it up, so be gentle. Peace!

P.S. Uploaded a little Fallout Vegas vid too. Short, but to the point.

P.P.S. I can now upload videos longer than 15 mins! So now I won't have to edit my mooovies! I don't know if that excites anyone else, but I have to go change my pants now.
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Shameless bump. Uploaded a little sneak peak of a CoD video as well.
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

now if you would put links in your posts, that would work. then I wouldn't have to go through all the hassle of...

well, clicking a button. but still.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member